Is there a thaw in Indian and Pakistani politics and the stance on Kashmir?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Negligent-Discharge, May 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I don't know, but I like the whole Indian thing this morning... thanks Slugette x.

• Like Like x 1
  2. There are sections in Indian polity looking for legacy. We will not allow any thaw with Pakistan.

This is what i wrote some time back on my blog.

3. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG!! A case of terminal "humour failure" has been detected. Also a charge of "failing to stop at an ironic post" have been made.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Can you look for my other Clarks' sandal please if you are that good at finding stuff.

I last saw it in ooh, what's that place called where we all got drunk and she juggled knives? Manchester.

That's it. Be a love xxx

• Like Like x 1
  5. An emphatic no to the op's question: PressTV-India ‘hits targets in Pakistan’

6. The Blue Oyster Club? Was it a brown sandal, because if it is I think you might be the Messiah and I should know, I've followed a few!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Obviously forgotten where he is! Pour me another bitter will you barman!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I hope not, I wouldn't mind seeing a few nuclear bombs (in anger) going off in the world during my lifetime and if I had to choose two worthless countries to wipe each other out, it would have to be Pakistan and India. It would do the world a power of good to see that area wiped out.....and the Middle East of course, but that's a given in anyone's book.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Are you fucking mad, half our trade and industry is now owned by India, they go and our economy goes! Ironic really as we gave the flip-flop bastards democracy and right wing capitalism in the the first place!

10. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

11. I thought Earth might have popped in here by now.

12. Give him time, he's gone for a shit.

13. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Haven't they just been exchanging nuclear death threats?