Is there a medic in the bar?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chalice, Sep 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Post deleted - thanks for advice - problem solved

2. Post a picture of your ricker so we can get a better idea of what's going on.

3. I think your main problem is that you seem to be allowing your arrse to do most of your thinking for you.

You are experiencing "Upside Down Syndrome"

UDS is becoming increasingly common. Sufferers can be found sitting on their own face, while their arrse does all their talking/typing.

Its treatable, take two 9mm rounds once a day in quick succession.

4. Stop being a wuss.... See quack. I've just had the same.... A fairly painless inspection at quack followed by a deeper (Oooo) inspection at hospital with a frightening collecting of things has reassured me that;
    A) I'm def not gay!
    B) I'm not gonna die of ARRse disease (not yet anyway!)
    C) I'm def not gay

It's also given me some understanding as to why the missus doesn't particularly like it up the chuff!

Did I mention i've decided i don't ever wanna be gay!

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Wow. Spooky. My mate Deggsy had exactly the same thing last year. Went on for ages. Turns out it was some virus none of us had heard of. Elbow Virus? Ebola? Elba? Something like that.

Anyway, we buried him in January. A good turn-out and his Mum made a lovely ham tea afterwards.

6. Is this is what comes from the bigger boys using you as their toy,and experimenting with what they could hide up there?

7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Self-treated roids take fcuking ages to clear up. I'd get to the doctor if I were you!

8. is this some ninja mind trick? the Oooo give up you obvious gaydom and points A&C definately say gay!

now onto the real post...
    after you have had it checked out and been told all clear, have a look at your chair! I know it sounds daft but there are a number of chairs (pc/desk type) that cause or are alledged to cause similar problems. try ggogle if you think this is a wah.