Is there a god?

#1
The answer is below. It is a bit long winded, but please bear with it.

The god FAQ
 
#2
Well that's a pretty persuasive argument. It's got me convinced.
 
#7
macagain said:
The sites run by a FRENCHMAN, well everyone knows God is English so he is just jealous, bliddy foreign chap.
There, there macagain! - we will leave you to your quaint misunderstanding - no doubt, should you ever visit Cymru (Yr Wlad Sanctaidd) you will find out the truth! ;-)
 
#8
Damn! Whose name are we going to take in vain, now?

And it looks like I'm going to have to find another excuse for persecuting people who aren't quite the same as me.
 
#9
rockape34 said:
macagain said:
The sites run by a FRENCHMAN, well everyone knows God is English so he is just jealous, bliddy foreign chap.
There, there macagain! - we will leave you to your quaint misunderstanding - no doubt, should you ever visit Cymru (Yr Wlad Sanctaidd) you will find out the truth! ;-)
Sorry old chap don't understand the bit in brackets all your vowels and constanants are mixed up on my computer. And isn't Cynmru part of the County of Scotland then?
 
#10
It means "The Holy Land" and last time I checked Rocky that was in the middle east!

Besides EVERYONE knows that God is in fact an English man from Oxford, although he sounds like Charlton Heston and looks like a cross between Uncle Albert and Captain Birdseye!
 
#13
crabbage_patch_kid said:
It means "The Holy Land" and last time I checked Rocky that was in the middle east!

Besides EVERYONE knows that God is in fact an English man from Oxford, although he sounds like Charlton Heston and looks like a cross between Uncle Albert and Captain Birdseye!
Ahh! ... but Cymru is God's country so is therefore de facto the (real) Holy Land. ;)
 
#14
Yes RSM, and you are He. :D
 
#16
EX_REME said:
The answer is below. It is a bit long winded, but please bear with it.

The god FAQ
Not going to bother with that sh!te, I'll just answer you thread title and its a NO don't be daft.

All this religious mumbo jumbo is a load of bollacks, get real for fck sake. All you muppets who pray must be brain washed to ever begin to believe that there's a god up there - WHERE tho. Where is this so called god - there isn't one is there - think about it.

All the vicars, padres, bishops and whatever are getting paid by whoever under false pretences. It's a scam and nobody's cottoned on yet.

BT. :)
 
#17
Brew_Time said:
EX_REME said:
The answer is below. It is a bit long winded, but please bear with it.

The god FAQ
Not going to bother with that sh!te, I'll just answer you thread title and its a NO don't be daft.

All this religious mumbo jumbo is a load of bollacks, get real for fck sake. All you muppets who pray must be brain washed to ever begin to believe that there's a god up there - WHERE tho. Where is this so called god - there isn't one is there - think about it.

All the vicars, padres, bishops and whatever are getting paid by whoever under false pretences. It's a scam and nobody's cottoned on yet.

BT. :)
Hey BT. You didn't look did you?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top