• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is there a double standard when it comes to Brutality?

Maybe it is because our side claims to be the side of law and order and thus should rightly be held to a higher standard.

Of course if you would rather be looked as as equal to the terrorists that is up to you. Personally I prefer the higher standard.

Inf/MP said:
Maybe it is because our side claims to be the side of law and order and thus should rightly be held to a higher standard.

Of course if you would rather be looked as as equal to the terrorists that is up to you. Personally I prefer the higher standard.
Well said MP, I'm afraid that we have to be seen as paragons of virtue, because of the manner in which we have intervened and our stated missions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Latest Threads