• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is the UGL still in service?

Hey everyone!

First of all I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm a newbie to this site, and so far it seems great!

I'm only 14, so of course - like everyone - I'll make mistakes. However I might make more than you!

Anyway, I have a question.

What's happened to the AG36 Underslung Grenade Launcher?

I mean, I play close attention to the media, and over the past few months I haven't seen any in up-coming material. Has the introduction of new weapons diminished UGL numbers, or has updates on the L85a2 changed something?

I hope someone will help me out!

Thank you!

Steven :)

In an infantry section one ugl per fireteam on tour. We don't use them other than that unless on. Pre deployment training. Although that's my battalion sop I can't speak for everyone

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
He obviously makes a habit of being a cock.

Cooke, He bleated about someone giving supposedly secret info ie Opsec. It wasnt, its widely available in the public domain (hint you could have found it yourself :) )

Latest Threads