Is the term Chinky racist

Haven't got the link but on BBC spotlight tonight there was a reference to a young offender who had grown up being ' fed on chinkys". What will the PC CO****KCERS make of that?
8)

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes it is. If I said it, or anyone else in public service (including the newly uber PC military, and in front of a 'values and standards' trained Orifice), we would be suspended pending a review and then no doubt sacked.

Then again, if some 'vulnerable' scrote said it, no doubt he would qualify for a holiday in New Zealand or somewhere suitably expensive enough so as to 'help him' and then get a nice lenient sentence after his next offence.

This is the same BBC News that recently had a piece on the fire in the Channel tunnel and described Eurotunnel Ltd. as 'a financial success story'. :roll:

Context and audience.

Useless fact No: 5441: The Wops in Germany (and there are a few of them) call themselves "Chinks".

MsG

Tytus_Barnowl said:
Haven't got the link but on BBC spotlight tonight there was a reference to a young offender who had grown up being ' fed on chinkys". What will the PC CO****KCERS make of that?
8)
it is racist, but the guy was a scots chav. what else would you expect? :?

Muggle said:
Tytus_Barnowl said:
8)
it is racist, but the guy was a scots chav. what else would you expect? :?
The BBC editor allowed it to be broadcast. I can't stand the PC brigade myself.
:x

the way the law defines racist is "if any person who hears a comment or witnesses a gesture determines it to be racist, then it is racist"

in other words any t**t can twist things around to scream racist

personaly Im not racist myself, I hate everybody equaly

Dunno the answer to the question one way or the other, but I've decided what I'm having for dinner.

I live in Thailand.
Thai's are very polite.
I am assured by friends, long term in Thailand that the Thais have an insulting word for every foreign race they encounter.
john
and if John had just had a chinky it would not be racist.

'I'm off down the Chinky's for a take-away. Do yer want anything? <DEFFO NOT RACIST!>

Or:

'I'm off down to that yellow halfbreeds food poisoning and dog butchering outlet to call him a slitty eyed yellow commie bastard sub human and reccomend he fuck off back to Chinky Chong land or where ever he came from. Then I'm going to have a row with the immigrant bloke about my order, and then after leaving with my order, kick over the delivery driver's bike outside' <PROBABLY RACIST!>

It probably falls in the same slot as gollywogs and jam jars. It is racist because some moron thinks it is.

I can remembere growing up in my wee mining village on the south west coast of Scotland where every day we went to school with the immigrants from varied countries! Back then you would be calling the people who owned the local shops:

Paki's, chinkys tallys etc etc!

and they never blinked an eye, it was what they were known as they called us Jocks!! Scotty, (Is that racist)???? I spent many a day and evening at school or playing with these people had the boys from the tallys in my class and never a feckin problem to many feckin do gooders around now.

deSTABlised said:
This is the same BBC News that recently had a piece on the fire in the Channel tunnel and described Eurotunnel Ltd. as 'a financial success story'. :roll:
Is if you're baliff for one of the Banks chasing it's loans...... :D

Gosh Mr Wong, the plastic bag full of bottles you are carrying is very chinky! Come on, you poncho-wearing overweight local social services lezzer, just ferkin try it.