• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Is The Sustainer still published?

If so - any of you lot got any contact details for the editor or someone responsible for content?

If it isn't still going, is there a replacement?

Cheers

Seeing as there wasn't a date on that web page, I thought I'd try here for currency and an editorial contact. Google was googled but hoped for intelligent life in the RLC forum.

I was in an office the other day with some loggies in it, and a Sustainer mag was on one of the tables, not sure of the publish date, but it looked shiny, so I assume it's still going.

B

Bottleosmoke

Im not sure it is still published; there is something that gets sent out every few months but it doesnt look like The Waggoner to me....................

It is still published under a new name of the of the old mag, truckers monthly... its been renamed the sh!tstainer.....

Mr_C_Hinecap said:
If so - any of you lot got any contact details for the editor or someone responsible for content?

If it isn't still going, is there a replacement?

Cheers
CH, check your pms, editor contact details sent.

fmp

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BaggyInBlack RLC 38
OLDBIGHEAD RLC 20
P RLC 42