Is the Prime Minister Mentally Ill?

So you're a politician who gained power a long time ago? You and the plot are strangers after all.
You really are as nutty as squirrels s**t, Are never wrong, never answer a question without posing one yourself and single mindedly focused on yourself.... Clearly you have all the right stuff, have you ever considered a career in politics??

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It's alright it may soon be over.
You mentioned May in that statement.
We’ll be talking about this for the next 100 years.
Can you imagine the headlines?
“A CENTURY OF BREXIT AND STILL NO DEAL”. Clone of PM May still hanging on at number 10 as call of no confidence once again fails to materialise.

Looking back people had a choice do you wish to stay? Yes, or No.
There was nothing on that piece of paper regarding backstops, deals on this, deals on that, it was a simple leave or stay. If only I knew then what I know now.
Oh well.

ugly

LE
Mentally Ill? I'd have thought it was necessary to be able to do the job!

There are far too many
I think the original goal was to reach 50 to show solidarity with Article 50...now we are way past that...showing about 55 with the word brexit just in the title. God knows how many else like this thread are there which are brexit related but don't have it in the title.

I'm feckin sick of brexit threads
You know, when I get sick of eating apples I just stop eating them. It really works you know. Not eating apples cures being sick of eating them.

You should try it sometime.*

*this is not medical advice - please consult your healthcare provider for qualified advice.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Mentally Ill? I'd have thought it was necessary to be able to do the job!
May isn't mentally ill. But she does suffer from moral cowardice - the inability to face up to problems and take tough decisions. Hence the Brexit agreement she has 'negotiated' is the easy way out for her and not in the UK's best interests.

Add into the mix her lack of a moral compass - and the regular way she has sidelined ministers to avoid discussion of the choices she is making - and you have a classic example of the Peter Principle. May has been promoted well beyond her ability to do the job. And I would argue that includes the post of Home Secretary as well as PM.

Wordsmith

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
You know, when I get sick of eating apples I just stop eating them. It really works you know. Not eating apples cures being sick of eating them.
If you believed in homeopathic medicine, you could dissolve 0.0000001% of an apple in 1,000 gallons of water and have a medicine that would alleviate your dislike of apples.

Wordsmith :smile:

If you believed in homeopathic medicine, you could dissolve 0.0000001% of an apple in 1,000 gallons of water and have a medicine that would alleviate your dislike of apples.

Wordsmith :smile:
The only flaw there is that I have no dislike of apples per se. The sickness, you will note, arises from the act of eating of said apples rather than from the apples themselves.

Now, how does @greyfergie dissolve 0.0000001% of a Brexit thread in 1,000 gallons of water to create a medicine for the alleviation of Brexit thread dislike?

Last edited:

Latest Threads