Is the Prime Minister Mentally Ill?

Gordon Brown allegedly pi$$ed himself and assaulted his staff on a regular basis, had a psychiatrist in residence at No 10 and disappeared for a couple of weeks one summer recess, allegedly to have electric shocks in a mental hospital. Even then, losing a general election almost failed to unseat him due to shenanigans with the Civil Contingencies Act.

I would suggest that Mrs May has some way to go before either the Queen or the Tories decide to retire her on mental health grounds.

Did I mention that all of the above is alleged?
From people who worked close to both Blair and Cyclops, I understand Cyclops (Brown) lost the plot on a regular basis and was known to throw mobiles at people. Apparently he also had personal hygene issues.

All alleged of course.

What if she isn't mentally ill, and the Brexit impasse we've reached was a calculated gamble from her from the start

She is an arch remainer after all, ignore what she says and look at what she has actually done

Whose to say her intentions have not been honourable since becoming PM and being tasked with sorting out Brexit, rather than the jobs got to her
Maybe if she is ever committed for being mentally ill, they will have to tear up the treaty as it was produced when the person was not obviously well?

How would you diagnose someone who does this?

I'd say it shows someone who has to go along with the protocol ,and who has the overall awareness to think to theirself 'Oh, feck, now I have to show that i'm friendly and not too up myself to make myself look like a tw@t by trying to dance like a fecking jigaboo '.....

I may recently have had to do something very, very similar while dressed in local garb, and i may have gotten my own back by getting pi55ed , looking for the local version of a Kebab shop ...and swearing and fighting with some other drunken visitor - who may have been French or from some other similar, slimey un British Country ;-)

Last edited:
I'd say it shows someone who has to go along with the protocol ,and who has the overall awareness to think to theirself 'Oh, feck, now I have to show that i'm friendly and not too up myself to make myself look like a tw@t by trying to dance like a fecking jigaboo '.....

I may recently have had to do something very, very similar while dressed in local garb, and i may have gotten my own back by getting pi55ed , looking for the local version of a Kebab shop ...and swearing and fighting with some other drunken visitor - who may have been French or from some other similar, slimely un British Country ;-)
Jigaboo......priceless.....

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
As one of the few people on here professionally qualified to comment in this...... No.

But as it’s in the Hole; twat, shit, **** etc....
I require more proof than that I’m afraid.....

For more than two decades, Zholia Alemi, 56, worked at health facilities in Britain using what she said was a qualification from her native New Zealand. The document enabled her to treat patients suffering from dementia and an array of other psychiatric complaints.

But in recent weeks, an investigation by a provincial newspaper uncovered a very different version of Ms. Alemi’s background.

Latest Threads