Is the Prime Minister Mentally Ill?

I can't be the only person with serious concerns about the mental health of Mrs. May and am becoming convinced she is in serious need of professional help.
Does anyone else get the same impression?

What if she isn't mentally ill, and the Brexit impasse we've reached was a calculated gamble from her from the start

She is an arch remainer after all, ignore what she says and look at what she has actually done

Whose to say her intentions have not been honourable since becoming PM and being tasked with sorting out Brexit, rather than the jobs got to her

What if she isn't mentally ill, and the Brexit impasse we've reached was a calculated gamble from her from the start

She is an arch remainer after all, ignore what she says and look at what she has actually done

Whose to say her intentions have not been honourable since becoming PM and being tasked with sorting out Brexit, rather than the jobs got to her
Agreed, that is a possibility, but her actions over recent months suggest she may be succumbing to the stresses of being in posts many levels above her ability to cope with.
Look at her abysmal performance as Home Secretary for a start!

No, she's just a politician who lies and cheats and then denies they have ever said or done anything, thereby making themselves look ill to normal honest folk.

Waz

Old-Salt
The power's gone to her head. She's using that power to further her own agenda. Party policy doesn't come into it any more. Same as that cow Sturgeon.

Any long serving politician who gains power seems to lose the plot, so yes, she is mentally ill.. How much that impacts her decision making is the issue and she has the classic paranoia with a small cabal of mates, with olly now her new best mate likely pulling her strings.

Any long serving politician who gains power seems to lose the plot, so yes, she is mentally ill.. How much that impacts her decision making is the issue and she has the classic paranoia with a small cabal of mates, with olly now her new best mate likely pulling her strings.
So you're a politician who gained power a long time ago? You and the plot are strangers after all.

Phew - just realised this is in the Arrse Hole - where it belongs.

Gordon Brown allegedly pi$$ed himself and assaulted his staff on a regular basis, had a psychiatrist in residence at No 10 and disappeared for a couple of weeks one summer recess, allegedly to have electric shocks in a mental hospital. Even then, losing a general election almost failed to unseat him due to shenanigans with the Civil Contingencies Act.

I would suggest that Mrs May has some way to go before either the Queen or the Tories decide to retire her on mental health grounds.

Did I mention that all of the above is alleged?

Gordon Brown allegedly pi$$ed himself and assaulted his staff on a regular basis, had a psychiatrist in residence at No 10 and disappeared for a couple of weeks one summer recess, allegedly to have electric shocks in a mental hospital. Even then, losing a general election almost failed to unseat him due to shenanigans with the Civil Contingencies Act.

I would suggest that Mrs May has some way to go before either the Queen or the Tories decide to retire her on mental health grounds.

Did I mention that all of the above is alleged?
I think that my daughter, a senior policy wonk in the Treasury might nod knowingly at this point......

Gordon Brown allegedly pi$$ed himself
I certainly remember historical allegations of the PM swamping himself before a major press conference.

I also remember someone pointing out that his strange bovine ‘cud chewing’ jaw movements were symptomatic of a side effect of a drug prescribed to help alleviate a mental health issue.

But I may have been very drunk with Rowley Birkin QC at the time.

My mother reckons that her Type 1 Diabetes is no longer well controlled and that she has developed a psychosis.
I was suddenly a lot angrier until I got diagnosed, the Doris was noticing the earache

It didn't effect me otherwise until I went into a diabetic coma, you can be diabetic and not realise it for a long time

It seems to affect people in different way before they get diagnosed so maybe