Is the Pope dead ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Mar 7, 2005.

?
  1. Yes - it's the real deal - a true miracle

16.1%
  2. No - he's been cloned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No - it's a glove puppet

51.6%
  4. No - it's Davros in a mask

32.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I know we've all been told he's getting better and is eating loads of ice cream to soothe his throat, but is it really the same pontiff ?

I've only seen long-distance footage and stills of him, nothing where I could say, "Yeah, that's the Polish Papa."

Is the Vatican giving us all the runaround ? All the pics I've seen have been '½ target' type views, ie head & body only, so I don't really know if he's still present & correct or being controlled by wires.
    Have they cloned him or made some Blofeld-type copies à la the Bond movie ?
    Has his successor been chosen in camera and given placcy surgery so the real Polack could be offed due to some inter-cardinal political reason ?

Or is his recovery evidence of a real miracle ?

2. I've had a theory for many years now that the pope isnt real. He arrives in a box and is actually a very complex piece of animatronics, controlled by a small cardinal who sits under his chair.

Its called popeyokie. When he's done his specticals, testicals wallet and watch bit, they pack him back up and return to counting the cash.

Boney

3. I'd say the only miracle is that the Italian surgery failed to kill him.

4. so what you're saying boney is kermit the frog is the pope. Now that would make me go to church.

5. I would never be so heretic as to suggest the pope is Kermit, for a start he isnt green.

Boney

6. Anyone heard the rumour that Paul McCartney died at the height of the beatles fame, and it was all hushed up?

7. Shame they all didn't snuff it, at least that moo of a first wife kicked it. She needed a good steak!

8. For sure, there are hints all over Sgt. Pepper's cover!

9. Google it. It's a little bit odd! There are a fuckload of clues lying around. Some are crap, but others are a little freaky.

10. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

The popes not dead, he's pineing for the fjords....

11. You're all going to burn in the fiery depths of HELL!!!!

All you Caffliks that is.

:lol:

12. Pineing for the fjords? He is an ex-pope, he has ceased to be, he has gone to join the choir invisibule! (enough!) :lol:

13. Does anyone remember when Ayatollah Khomeini was taken ill back in the eighties. He was recovering for weeks, and when he finally appeared on his balcony, waving to the huddled masses, his finger (which had been missing for years) had miraculously re-grown.

Anyway, isnt the pope one of Hitlers cloned "Boys from Brazil"? :?

14. well i will say one thing, if he isn't dead now , he soon will be !