Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the P word back in vogue? Friday night bonanza here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

But saying that, don't they reckon that people who have been bummed by their father as a child have more risk of desiring reactolites?

So the insult is not "Poofter" then?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/one-particular-jibe-insult-now-forbidden-why.295354/

I was perusing the above thread having a good chuckle, when I noticed it was locked. It involved a debate about who the biggest nonces on Arrse were.

As it is Friday night, I thought now would be the most sensible time to reopen the debate.

So weapons free, who do you think wears reactolites and cuts about with a Gerber on their stable belt?

Nominations below...
Get fucked.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just a reminder. It's worth a week off to claim/insinuate etc that another member is a paedo, so my advice is just don't.

Just a reminder. It's worth a week off to claim/insinuate etc that another member is a paedo, so my advice is just don't.
What about "ponce"?

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/one-particular-jibe-insult-now-forbidden-why.295354/

I was perusing the above thread having a good chuckle, when I noticed it was locked. It involved a debate about who the biggest nonces on Arrse were.

As it is Friday night, I thought now would be the most sensible time to reopen the debate.

So weapons free, who do you think wears reactolites and cuts about with a Gerber on their stable belt?

Nominations below...
If the thread was locked it was locked for a reason. How long do you think this one will last?

What about "ponce"?

ponce
/pɒns/

noun
  1. 1.
    INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
    an effeminate man.

2. 2.
    INFORMAL•BRITISH
    a man who lives off a prostitute's earnings.
verb
  1. 1.
    INFORMAL•BRITISH
    seek to obtain (something) without paying for it or doing anything in return.
    "I ponced a ciggie off her"

2. 2.
    INFORMAL•BRITISH
    live off a prostitute's earnings.
    "he was arrested for poncing on the girl"
    Who knew, covers most of those I knew during my service....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What is the insult beginning with 'P'?

Is it Para? :)

ponce
/pɒns/

noun
  1. 1.
    INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
    an effeminate man.

2. 2.
    INFORMAL•BRITISH
    a man who lives off a prostitute's earnings.
verb
  1. 1.
    INFORMAL•BRITISH
    seek to obtain (something) without paying for it or doing anything in return.
    "I ponced a ciggie off her"

2. 2.
    INFORMAL•BRITISH
    live off a prostitute's earnings.
    "he was arrested for poncing on the girl"
    Who knew, covers most of those I knew during my service....
Oooo an expert. Nice.

Can you apply your vast knowledge and confirm whether or not "hippocrocapig molester" is an acceptable insult. Possibly based on personal experience if (in)appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads