Is the new Fluffy, Cuddly Lairdx a change for the better?

Lairdx Champion of the Underdog?

• I preffered Angry, Sweary, Mean lairdx.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the new nice, polite, reasonable lairdx.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have decided to be nice for a bit. What do you think?

Really it suits you....a jock acting like a poofy marmite miner, keep it up sure you'll make a lot of new friends, hear mooch is looking at present.

You reckon you can keep it up?

Let's try your response to:

Lairdx you uphill gardening cnut!

watertight said:

Uphill gardening is a doddle with my motorised strimmer!!!! :D

Your sure this is Lairdx, or has mrsLairdx stole his identity. Which patio is he buried under mrsLairdx, dig him up and get him back posting as normal.

Moral of the story, never give your password to anyone, even if they offer you a nosh :wink: especially mrsLairdx

Lairdx said:
watertight said:

Uphill gardening is a doddle with my motorised strimmer!!!! :D
No, just doesn't do anything for me. I have voted for the negative option. Incidentally, I don't think you are an uphill gardening cnut. Trying to keep on the right side of you as one day I would like you to share your wife.

ctauch said:
Really it suits you....a jock acting like a poofy marmite miner, keep it up sure you'll make a lot of new friends, hear mooch is looking at present.
Thankyou ctauch - You know how much I appreciate your opinion. :D

I cant help feeling that he has his tongue in his cheek rather than up anyones ar&e. :wink:

Hmmm. It seems that tha majority so far prefer the old angry me? what a shame I was just in the middle of writing a poem for ctauch. I call it 'Ode to a dear friend.'

I just noticed that lairdx is at post 666 when he decided to write me a poem....

ctauch said:
I just noticed that lairdx is at post 666 when he decided to write me a poem....

:twisted:

I don't know - I won't be home until at least eight o clock this evening.

I have abandoned writing the poem about you ctauch. I couldn't think of anything that rhymed with 'bum love.'

That would be too offensive. I like ctauch.