Is the new Fluffy, Cuddly Lairdx a change for the better?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lairdx, Jun 16, 2005.

?
  1. I preffered Angry, Sweary, Mean lairdx.

71.1%
  2. I like the new nice, polite, reasonable lairdx.

28.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have decided to be nice for a bit. What do you think?

2. Really it suits you....a jock acting like a poofy marmite miner, keep it up sure you'll make a lot of new friends, hear mooch is looking at present.

3. You reckon you can keep it up?

Let's try your response to:

Lairdx you uphill gardening cnut!

4. I think it's lovely that Lairdx is getting in touch with his feminine side....

Beebs :)

5. Uphill gardening is a doddle with my motorised strimmer!!!! :D

6. It's not really Lairdx .... it's a pod person!

7. Your sure this is Lairdx, or has mrsLairdx stole his identity. Which patio is he buried under mrsLairdx, dig him up and get him back posting as normal.

Moral of the story, never give your password to anyone, even if they offer you a nosh :wink: especially mrsLairdx

8. No, just doesn't do anything for me. I have voted for the negative option. Incidentally, I don't think you are an uphill gardening cnut. Trying to keep on the right side of you as one day I would like you to share your wife.

9. Thankyou ctauch - You know how much I appreciate your opinion. :D

10. I cant help feeling that he has his tongue in his cheek rather than up anyones ar&e. :wink:

11. Hmmm. It seems that tha majority so far prefer the old angry me? what a shame I was just in the middle of writing a poem for ctauch. I call it 'Ode to a dear friend.'

12. I just noticed that lairdx is at post 666 when he decided to write me a poem....

13. :twisted:

14. Did your music-playing neighbour pop round to collect his speakers and offer you some 'cake', or perhaps something to smoke?

15. I don't know - I won't be home until at least eight o clock this evening.