Is the Ginger Elzebub going to get it up the hoop anal dry????????????????????????

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, May 15, 2012.

1. No becuase shes a corrupt rich cuntface with mudochs backing

2. Yes - the judge hopefull will burn the witch at the stake but first getting **** fisted in jail

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thing she is rather sexy. Wouldnt mind having her as my bitch in a lesbo prison.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Her husband has been quoted as saying that she is the subject of a "witch hunt".

I suppose it is too much to hope that this means they might burn her?
  3. Thinking about Charlie Brooks's comment, can you complain about a witchhunt when it's a real fucking witch?
  4. I hope they try the 'Tie the bitch to a rock and see if she's a duck' stunt first.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. She turned me into a newt!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nice hair but she's a bit grim facially. Enough to turn a husband gay (allegedly!).
  7. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

What made me larff was the sheer hypocrisy and double standards spouted by the Ginger Witch and her hubby. Moaning about the fact that all the attention will make it impossible for them to get a fair trial. Like they were the arbiters of fairness when indulging in character assassinations and 'trial by media' when running the news of the world. May she do serious time and hate every minute of it.
    • Like Like x 9
  8. I hope she gets proper fucked over and made an example of by the judge.
  9. fu2

fu2 LE

but I got better !
    • Like Like x 1
  10. fu2

fu2 LE

I think she is hot and would like to spend a hour or two with her in Arte_et_Marte`s celler
  11. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

As in "pissed as a..."?

12. I hope they tie her up, remove her clothes, put thighhigh black stockings on her, a black set of panties, see through bra and fuckme boots. Then let me smear newspaper print all over her sexy body and show her my headlinegrabbing lovemuscle. Mmmmmm. She is sexy.

13. apart from being ginger and having an axe wound that smells of fox piss
  14. You've never fucked a red head, have you!