Is the EU is about to collapse?

• Thread starter Deleted 145301
  • Start date
D

Deleted 145301

Ah, so UK MPs don't represent different population densities because different geographical considerations need to be taken into account and that's just something the nasty EU does, even though it's explicitly an organisation of member states and not populations.

It's all so clear to me now.
Not to mention if you live in a safe seat and want to vote for the opposition, your vote is basically worthless.

Oddly enough, the same democratic defect seems fine in the Parliament which is taking back control.
Hence the rebalancing by the Boundary Commission.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Unless 'more equal' means 'absolutely equal' it's just a synonym for 'still unequal'.

But British inequality in representation is so much better than that filthy EU inequality in representation because... er...

TAKE BACK CONTROL!!!
So you're all for the parity in representation that is 1 MEP representing 810K U.K. constituents whilst Malta has an MEP for every 76K? Oh, of course, it's the EU, fairness doesn't matter as long as the result is correct and to party lines!

All I want is some truth from the remainers...is a federal Europe without the 1st or 2nd amendments or something approaching them a desirable outcome because that is where it is heading. If it was still the EEC there would have been no reason to leave, the economics are just noise to me, it is a political question first and last.

D

Deleted 145301

All I want is some truth from the remainers...is a federal Europe without the 1st or 2nd amendments or something approaching them a desirable outcome because that is where it is heading. If it was still the EEC there would have been no reason to leave, the economics are just noise to me, it is a political question first and last.
The UK won't be there to stop it

Leave or not, we'll still be heavily influenced by what goes on the continent. The channel will not insulate us.

Nor the IRish border team leave is so keen to ignore :)

NSP

LE
So you're all for the parity in representation that is 1 MEP representing 810K U.K. constituents whilst Malta has an MEP for every 76K? Oh, of course, it's the EU, fairness doesn't matter as long as the result is correct and to party lines!
He lives in Taiwan so I don't know why he's bothered, really.

So you're all for the parity in representation that is 1 MEP representing 810K U.K. constituents whilst Malta has an MEP for every 76K?
I'm all for things which are wrong being criticised wherever they occur and not only when they're a convenient stick to beat the duty bogeyman with.

I'm also all for things which are accepted as the time honoured way we've always done things round here not miraculously metamorphosing into a slam-dunk indictment depending on who's doing it.

Moved house recently, then...?
Nope, not recently.

Not that residence makes the slightest difference to spotting a double standard when in stampedes through the china shop.

D

Deleted 145301

Has this organisation, simultaneously unable to organise a pissup in brewery, yet running rings around the UK nearly collapsed yet?

Europe imploding economically would really help the UK, apparently

Has this organisation, simultaneously unable to organise a pissup in brewery, yet running rings around the UK nearly collapsed yet?

Europe imploding economically would really help the UK, apparently
I'm an outer to the core but agree with your statement. But maybe May has a cunning plan.....

BORIS,BORIS,BORIS......or maybe Rees mogg either way I want an unlikeable bastard incharge

Can you back that up?

You're normally complaining about foreigners stealing the jobs?
The dastardly EU are also sending us their schizophrenics!

Latest Threads