Is the Conservative Party in the process of destroying itself.

But there would have been no gooks left, or Falkland islanders as we call them.
A minor point...
I am sure some would have survived. The USMC and the Airborne would have needed a few grateful survivors. The Navy F-14 pilots would have been wanking themselves silly at the chance for so much air to air action.

Seems that I, others on this thread had a loyalty to the Tories till 2015, voted UKIP/ Leave, then went back to the Tories after they promised to "Leave".
Not only that, I was an active member of my local Association. Sadly no more, and my money now goes to the BREXIT party. Once the EU elections are over and TBP win a few bye-elections, people will I think realise that they are a potential major player in UK politics and once that happens, both Tory and Labour support will disappear as quickly as the water did when 633 Sqn visited the Mohne and Eder dams
Sorry, 663 Sqn never existed, it was only a film.
However, the Mohne, Eder and Sorpe dams were visited by 617 Sqn although the Sorpe only suffered minor damage and was not breached.

It would seem that the idea that Britain, who once created a global Empire, is no longer capable of existing on its own without Europe is now in fashion with some.

Which is a bit of a sick joke seeing that we provide the EU with a huge proportion of the money required to keep its sorry ass afloat.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sorry, 663 Sqn never existed, it was only a film.
However, the Mohne, Eder and Sorpe dams were visited by 617 Sqn although the Sorpe only suffered minor damage and was not breached.
Pretty sure 663 Sqn AAC were our Air Squadron in Omagh.

Or a meringue?

As far as most of the "Conservative" MPs are concerned, sacrificing their party to save the European Union is completely acceptable. Which is why they're so keen to do so with the rest of the country, too.

Latest Threads