Is the British Army going to get an Anti-material rifle?

No need for speech marks.

Posters are including the fact they currently serve in the units asked about :)
Morning @Slime,
Ref: Your post #14. My reply was maybe a poor attempt at humour by trying to quote(hence quotation marks and ;)), someone on another thread, who I thought you were on about:salut:

morsk

LE
The reason I asked is because wikipedia says yes but nowhere else does the internet agree
So you thought you would ask an internet forum. Why are you so interested? What dog do you have in this fight? What will you do with the information? Where in the country are you located? Have you tried Abbey Wood? I am sure if you ask there will be someone who will point you in the right direction. I am unwilling to give you the number for my man there as it will compromise persec.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Really? Because they're bolt action anti-material rifles and I've never heard of or seen any used, and three man crews are generally used for artillery, correct me if I'm wrong though I just haven't seen much about that
Zombie Apocalypse baby
you need trained team to take them on

chrismcd

Old-Salt
Not sure if this qualifies as anti-materiel, but the Americans found a use for them.

Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 10.18.48.png

As I remember they became popular in Texas as well - for the rabbits I believe:)

Slime

LE
Morning @Slime,
Ref: Your post #14. My reply was maybe a poor attempt at humour by trying to quote(hence quotation marks and ;)), someone on another thread, who I thought you were on about:salut:
Your post was pretty clear :)

So you thought you would ask an internet forum. Why are you so interested? What dog do you have in this fight? What will you do with the information? Where in the country are you located? Have you tried Abbey Wood? I am sure if you ask there will be someone who will point you in the right direction. I am unwilling to give you the number for my man there as it will compromise persec.
I'm just curious about it, the british army is something I like to know stuff about, isn't that the point of this forum?, chill dude

Latest Threads