Is the average IQ on Arrse in decline?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Yes

40 vote(s)
  2. Not Sure

9 vote(s)
  3. No

18 vote(s)
  4. Dunno, I failed the BARB for the Chunkies

15 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Beginning to suspect that the average IQ on this site is starting to drop a bit, or it might just be my perceptions, but some of the recent threads would have made morons blush.

What do the rest of you think?
  2. Where's the 'It fluctuates depending on the amount of drink/drugs imbibed' option mate?
    • Like Like x 14
  3. Fair point mate!

Not sure if one can edit a poll.
  4. All good.

I'm sure Arrse had always been a mixture of brainiacs and boofheads, with the majority laying in the middle territory somewhere. So the vote here is no.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fuck all wrong with raw meat, as long as you accept that cooking kills parasites and nasties that normal handwashing can leave behind, and it comes down to personal preference. Will that do?
  6. Nowt wrong with the IQs probably, even complete cocks can be intelligent.

Just a few precious cunts who think they're funny.

Sent in a harsh font, using finger paints
  7. It's probably just someting to do with the weather....
    • Like Like x 1
  8. If all us crabs fecked off the average IQ would drop dramatically, but there would be less chance of static electricity building up and shares of crimplene would collapse
    • Like Like x 9
  9. Absolutely true...

By the time I make it through my sixth bottle of whisky on the weekend you cunts are damn near tolerable. Even Cabana was almost sensible this weekend. WTF is up with that?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Global warming, warming...
  11. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

There does seem to be a huge influx of shouty bellends.

Lets hope they get frostbite or something else that makes their finger tips fall off.
  12. I got a week of ROPs for inviting Scaryspice to massage my glans and the unfunny cunts here don't even get a warning. Sounds like Scaryspice has more balls than some.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

....if only there were one or two military-based threads kicking about, as opposed to "sum up your day in x amount of words", or "user x is a cunt, discuss". You'd lose over half the usual suspects straight away.

Crazy idea mind - it would never catch on, you know!
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Not forgetting that the IQ of any randomised grouping is naturally going to fall into a bell curve and bearing in mind R.Cattells proposal that revised Spearman's concept of general intelligence by his theory of two types of cognitive abilities. Fluid Intelligence or Crystallized Intelligence, the former using logical reasoning, and the latter theorised to be knowledge-based ability that is very dependent on education and experience.

Therefore keeping the above in mind I am forced to the conclusion that the site is infested with bell-thronks* with too much time on their hands who post dribble for their own moronic amusement.

*[SUP]TM some bloke on here[/SUP]
    • Like Like x 4
  15. It's been like that for fucking years now. There are some right mongols on this site.