Is technology your next career move?

It’s so embedded in our lives that we hardly even notice it’s there half the time but the booming technology sector offers great job opportunities as well as great gadgets. And it’s never been easier to give it a try, thanks to AWS re:Start, a free IT training, mentoring and job placement programme aimed at UK armed forces services leavers, veterans, reservists and their spouses.

To find out more CLICK HERE

It’s so embedded in our lives that we hardly even notice it’s there half the time but the booming technology sector offers great job opportunities as well as great gadgets. And it’s never been easier to give it a try, thanks to AWS re:Start, a free IT training, mentoring and job placement programme aimed at UK armed forces services leavers, veterans, reservists and their spouses.

To find out more CLICK HERE
I hear AI is the next big thing, I've got an old Dalek prop in the garage and I plan on wearing that when I apply.

Technology eh? I work with fibre optics and OTDR's day in day out but have never owned a mobile phone it's a conundrum alright!