Is technology your next career move?

It’s so embedded in our lives that we hardly even notice it’s there half the time but the booming technology sector offers great job opportunities as well as great gadgets. And it’s never been easier to give it a try, thanks to AWS re:Start, a free IT training, mentoring and job placement programme aimed at UK armed forces services leavers, veterans, reservists and their spouses.

To find out more CLICK HERE

It’s so embedded in our lives that we hardly even notice it’s there half the time but the booming technology sector offers great job opportunities as well as great gadgets. And it’s never been easier to give it a try, thanks to AWS re:Start, a free IT training, mentoring and job placement programme aimed at UK armed forces services leavers, veterans, reservists and their spouses.

I hear AI is the next big thing, I've got an old Dalek prop in the garage and I plan on wearing that when I apply.

llech

LE
Technology eh? I work with fibre optics and OTDR's day in day out but have never owned a mobile phone it's a conundrum alright!

I think starting a tech job, like any great tech problematic, does not have just one answer. You can method your new job track in many different traditions, using your inspiration and problem-solving abilities to take a track that will top outfit your definite objects.
Could we have that in English?

morsk

LE

No Simon - Quest Magazine, technology is not my next career move. When I leave the Army in 9 years I will smoke a big fat bowl of crack and draw moustaches on any women that appear in your magazine.

Slime

LE
I think starting a tech job, like any great tech problematic, does not have just one answer. You can method your new job track in many traditions, using your inspiration and problem-solving abilities to take a track that will top outfit your definite objects.

Regards: Lewis Steve
Ecom Galaxy
What a croc of shit.

Slime

LE
Lewissteve is clearly a shill and should be stoned to death
Just imagine asking him if he wanted sugar in his coffee or tea?

Rather than say one, two, sweetener or none thanks, he might say:

Ah, the heated H2O and infused social interaction communal beverage outcome problematic.
This verbal reference does not have one answer, or solution.
You could method the solution via a manual handling task using tradional materials, whether those be ship borne granular items in their original state, or in a modified cuboid handling solution. we could follow a parallel path in non tradiitional taste outcomes and use a small volumetric artificial taste altering method, or perhaps visit an austerity outcome of adding zero volume of any outcome to the drinking vessel.

Yes, my top outfit solution to offer for running up the flagpole, and to deliver a definite object that suits my inbuilt outcome requirement would be to assist the product you offer with one metric of a cuboid natural sweetening additive.

morsk

LE
Just imagine asking him if he wanted sugar in his coffee or tea?

Rather than say one, two, sweetener or none thanks, he might say:

Ah, the heated H2O and infused social interaction communal beverage outcome problematic.
This verbal reference does not have one answer, or solution.
You could method the solution via a manual handling task using tradional materials, whether those be ship borne granular items in their original state, or in a modified cuboid handling solution. we could follow a parallel path in non tradiitional taste outcomes and use a small volumetric artificial taste altering method, or perhaps visit an austerity outcome of adding zero volume of any outcome to the drinking vessel.

Yes, my top outfit solution to offer for running up the flagpole, and to deliver a definite object that suits my inbuilt outcome requirement would be to assist the product you offer with one metric of a cuboid natural sweetening additive.
At which point I would suggest a race to said spoon, where, the winner could gouge out his eyes, fry, and eat them. Sounds like fun, but can only be played once, Im in if you are

Latest Threads