Is Sergey doing poridge?

You can laugh but my wife frequently makes poridge. She stays for healthy style of life and 'right' food. Each day I have to drink two spoons of linen oil (very usefull against hearts problems, though I haven't them) and a halfdozen of quail's eggs (very usefull for...err..., though I haven't problem there too).

KGB_resident said:
You can laugh but my wife frequently makes poridge. She stays for healthy style of life and 'right' food. Each day I have to drink two spoons of linen oil (very usefull against hearts problems, though I haven't them) and a halfdozen of quail's eggs (very usefull for...err..., though I haven't problem there too).
Nothing wrong with poridge,Sergey! Good stuff! I draw the line at the oil though.

I'm guessing prison in Russia (especially for traitors) is not a pleasant prospect?

KGB_resident said:
...chased down with 2 litres of potato vodka and some Otto fuel. :D

KGB_resident said:
''

KGB_resident;

I believe you mean flaxseed oil. (Linen is the textile made from flax fibers.)

Your wife has the right idea, it's very good for cardiovascular health.

Random_Task said:
KGB_resident said:
Nothing wrong with poridge,Sergey! Good stuff! I draw the line at the oil though.

I'm guessing prison in Russia (especially for traitors) is not a pleasant prospect?
Yes, Russian jail is not 5-star resort. Though unlikely he would be beaten to the death.

PS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flax

Flax seed owes its nutritional benefits to lignans and omega-3 essential fatty acids. Lignans benefit the heart and possess anti-cancer properties. Omega-3s, often in short supply in populations with low-fish diets, promote heart health by reducing cholesterol, blood pressure and plaque formation in arteries. In additional, flaxseed oil is often recommended as a galactagogue.
So even one table spoon of flaxseed oil for servicemen in Iraq would be for good. Also raw eggs of quail are very valuable food too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quails_in_cookery

KGB_resident said:
Yes, Russian jail is not 5-star resort. Though unlikely he would be beaten to the death.
No, "beating to the death" is reserved for Phase 1 recruits I believe...

don't worry Sergey, we've baked a cake and hidden it inside a file.

my wife likes my porrige.
an when i shot my load and a little bit misses.
she gets her little finger an scoops it up an licks it clean.
good girl.