Is Sergey doing poridge?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Random_Task, Aug 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bet he's doing more than porridge. Probably breaking rocks dressed in only his underpants in a Gulag in Siberia!
  2. Not unless he has internet access in there!

3. If he is doing porridge, someone's accessed his username and is logged on to arrse :wink:
  4. Uh oh - it's the FSB - we're all being monitored...
  5. You can laugh but my wife frequently makes poridge. She stays for healthy style of life and 'right' food. Each day I have to drink two spoons of linen oil (very usefull against hearts problems, though I haven't them) and a halfdozen of quail's eggs (very usefull for...err..., though I haven't problem there too).
  6. Nothing wrong with poridge,Sergey! Good stuff! I draw the line at the oil though.

I'm guessing prison in Russia (especially for traitors) is not a pleasant prospect?
  7. ...chased down with 2 litres of potato vodka and some Otto fuel. :D
  8. ''

I believe you mean flaxseed oil. (Linen is the textile made from flax fibers.)

Your wife has the right idea, it's very good for cardiovascular health.
  9. Yes, Russian jail is not 5-star resort. Though unlikely he would be beaten to the death.

So even one table spoon of flaxseed oil for servicemen in Iraq would be for good. Also raw eggs of quail are very valuable food too.
  10. No, "beating to the death" is reserved for Phase 1 recruits I believe...

don't worry Sergey, we've baked a cake and hidden it inside a file.
  11. Try a hollow fake rock. I've heard that fools them every time.
  12. my wife likes my porrige.
    an when i shot my load and a little bit misses.
    she gets her little finger an scoops it up an licks it clean.
    good girl.