is running up hills good for u?

i live where there is loads of hills and i want to start training to join the army. is running up hills good for u?

It is if there is an angry mob at the bottom looking to skin you alive and pickle you in salt.....

auditwinships said:
i live where there is loads of hills and i want to start training to join the army. is running up hills good for u?
Go away you tedious wah merchant. The site is dying because of unfunny fuckwits like you.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
lol

i see your point but that is no good for how i mean. anyone esle help?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
auditwinships said:
Go away you tedious wah merchant. The site is dying because of unfunny fuckwits like you.

And to think I was going to try to post some humourous riposte- beaten by the meastro......

dying cuz of me? what u mean by that. im juts a young girl asking a question. i hate the internet i always get people moaning when i try to say something

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
auditwinships said:
Stop spamming sh1t you throbber.

Or, alternatively, post as much garbage you can to finish you off on your vinegar strokes before an Mod comes along and deletes all the e-spunk you've been throwing about today.

OK - try running downhill to start with..............

i dont get it. are we talking about the same thing. if u dont wanna help me u dont have to msg do ya?

auditwinships said:
i dont get it. are we talking about the same thing. if u dont wanna help me u dont have to msg do ya?
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, I will assume for one minute that you are not taking the piss.

First of all, Yes, running up hills is good for you, so is running in general…

Secondly, have you ever thought that people moan at you cause your posts are idiotic, stupid and poorly thought out. There is a search function at the top of this page you could use, that would answer your questions.

Now jog on.

ok thank u for ur helpi dont mean to offend poeple im not really a computer person u see. i will use search thank u