Is ROSS KEMP Ex-Army?

Yes. He served in 49 PARA for 7 years.

No he is an actor. Someone who pretends to be something else while being watched by others.

However, take note, for this is important. Acting is a "profession" in which grown up get paid to play dressing up games. In this instance the act of wearing un-earned medals, badges, etc is NOT considered Walting.

To add a festive note:

"A-wah in a manger, no chib for yer head."

ugly

LE
galgenberg said:
Ross is a good egg and we should all be ashamed of the way we used to treat him :oops:
No I'm not its character building like gettiung slapped by a mad ginger woman!

Did you not see Eastenders ? he was in the Paras and went to join the TA :)

Did the Army a whole lotta good in his Afghan series, though.

Hats off to him.

Bravo_Bravo said:
Did the Army a whole lotta good in his Afghan series, though.

Hats off to him.
I too agree. Hence my light-hearted post above

I do know that he's a t0sser and a shocking actor, makes Keanu Reeves look talented :D

intergeri said:
I do know that he's a t0sser and a shocking actor, makes Keanu Reeves look talented :D
why do you say he's a tosser, do you know him personally ? he's done a lot for army charities and to raise the profile of the armed forces in the media, so explain your remark.

le_crabe_tambour said:
he's done a lot for army charities and to raise the profile of the armed forces in the media
agreed.

le_crabe_tambour said:
intergeri said:
why do you say he's a tosser, do you know him personally ? he's done a lot for army charities and to raise the profile of the armed forces in the media, so explain your remark.
The Sun have too, will we all lord them up as well. Jeez celebs do "charidee" work for publicity or you wouldn't even know about. My statement still stands, T0SSER!