• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is RMP as bad as I hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

I've got an application going through at present and I've had my heart set on RMP, however recently I've been looking at the other roles and some seem equally as exciting/interesting.

I've got a few people in the army and when I've mentioned to them my intentions I've nearly always been met with negative opinions of the RMP. Is this the case that all 'monkeys', as I've already been called, are VERY unpopular? Or is it a similar standing to the civvy police? If so I'm prepared for that won't bother me. However I'll strongly consider another role if its a plain hatred for the RMP. Mind you what I've been told of the current RMP is that they aren't very fair, whereas I'd do my best to be. But I'm not in the position and only know one side of the story.

Having scored 70 on my barb I'm able to apply to any role, as I've been told by the Recruitment Office. So I'm just trying to get a more in depth idea of the way things work, preferably from both sides.

Thanks in advance.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads