Is Princess Leia a clam jouster?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Hairy_T_Towel_Holder, Sep 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is princess Leia a clam jouster?

2. I don't know if that's a nickname for a female sapper with a penchant for slapping danish pastries to the sides of her head, but the mental image you've given me is one for the w@nk bank.

Cheers for that.

3. Nice thought. Especially in that white robe she wore in the first film. mmmm

4. Going to have to be the slave-girl outfit for me.

5. Princess Leia (in Slave Girl outfit) and Oola (the slave girl who got eat) anyone?

6. i reckon princess leia is a clam jouster, havent you noticed that she is the only bird in the film, they were scared of promoting, lezbanianism in the late 70's and 80's, they cut a part from the film where she was seen eating her lunch from another birds squashed hedgehog, and they had to edit it.

mmmmmmm the thought of it, ...........yuvutu.....( wookie for commmmmme on!!)

7. Leia, strange hair and an odd voice but not to bad. What was her job? A Troopy, Chief Clerk (put Skywalker on his courses) or an unloading bay for Admiral Akbar (the one with eyes like a tree frog)! :D

8. I still wouldn't mind unloading into her - lezzer or not!!!!

9. I met princess leia once. She was cleaning the ashtrays in the cannon - although she'd had a haircut.

10. i thought the milenium falcon had photon lasers, not cannons, and why would they have ashtrays as its a strictly non smoking space travelling vessel, according to the generel penal code 1243-4340 43, which says that any light speed hopping space ship must remain smoke free due to the interference with the satnav on board.

11. How would tom tom work away?
    Surely it would be way above the normal operating altitude of the GPS satellite!

12. who said anything about tom tom you fool, because it was in a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, and tom tom wasnt invented.

13. The lightweight compass! I get you now, yeah..... but wouldn't the hyper drive system have intefered with the magnetic variation. Maybe they would have to take a bearing away from the falcon and the websters SMG's without magazines!

14. thats right my friend at last, a person that understands intergalactic travel, and how to navigate using a simple wet piece of string and a horse shoe. god job........

15. Did we meet in the ewok hut in '73 for R2's piss up?
    I seem to remember the laughs we had at trying to find
    landing gear for your ZDTE 87453 STI?
    Please correct me if im wrong.......