Is Pontypridd near Bridgend?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
It's about 16 miles away.

P

PrinceAlbert

It's not far.

Shame really, as she's not bad looking! And she's now missed the opportunity to let me nail her!

fairycakes said:
box-of-frogs said:
Was only wondering as another one has been found hanging.

torygraph linky

edit for spelling!

Depends how longs a piece of rope

4 foot? As long as you can tie it off and get some sort of noose, then its long enough.

P

PrinceAlbert

Markintime said:
PrinceAlbert said:
It's not far.

Shame really, as she's not bad looking! And she's now missed the opportunity to let me nail her!

Maybe it was the thought of you nailing her that made her do it in the first place?

Or maybe she knew that I am a closet necrophilliac, and that was her come-on?? :D

PrinceAlbert said:
Markintime said:
PrinceAlbert said:
It's not far.

Maybe it was the thought of you nailing her that made her do it in the first place?

Or maybe she knew that I am a closet necrophilliac, and that was her come-on?? :D

The saucy mare :D

P

PrinceAlbert

Markintime said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Markintime said:
PrinceAlbert said:
It's not far.

I know I know! I'd best get me gladrags on and make my way down to Ponty soonest! :D

PrinceAlbert said:
Markintime said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Markintime said:
PrinceAlbert said:
It's not far.

I know I know! I'd best get me gladrags on and make my way down to Ponty soonest! :D

You'll get more kudos if you do it sober ;)

Mitchthebar

War Hero
Thing I can't quite get my head round, is the report says she was found hanged. It says her body was found in open ground. Open ground to me means like a field or somesuch. So what the fcuk was she hanging from, skyhooks.

Pontypridd...the new place to hang out.

Is that my coat......

Aparantly she lived across the road from my nan.

And I also HEARD that (not wanting to be offencive if this is wrong) she was experiencing "difficulty", somthing about beeing seen the night before walking down the road shouting "I'm going to kill you" at someone who wans't there while holding carving knife, This came from a unofficial source though so may be very exagerated(spl?).

Mitchthebar said:
Thing I can't quite get my head round, is the report says she was found hanged. It says her body was found in open ground. Open ground to me means like a field or somesuch. So what the fcuk was she hanging from, skyhooks.

Yeh, dosn't make sence,

the area i was told was and old footpath/taff trail/railway track

GhillieTheKid said:
Aparantly she lived across the road from my nan.

And I also HEARD that (not wanting to be offencive if this is wrong) she was experiencing "difficulty", somthing about beeing seen the night before walking down the road shouting "I'm going to kill you" at someone who wans't there while holding carving knife, This came from a unofficial source though so may be very exagerated(spl?).

Is your Nan prone to exaggeration then?

Latest Threads