• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Is piers morgan a Cnut?

May I offer this as a possibility for the mug design - acknowledgement to Manchestermonkey and PartTimePongo :D :twisted: :wink:

The Lord Flasheart said:
Or a picture of Morgan with half a Challie main armament up his botty cheek.

Im trying to raise money to send a 'crusade' of scouse's to London to petition Fleet Street.

Ok, I'm rounding up some Everton and Liverpool supporters and a large portion of 'The Intercity Crew' to kick off and cause some troub at Piers house in the smoke. Anyone want a fight? Email the usaul address and bring your own Burberry.
I can provide the manpower. Give me a call Flashy. And I will chuck some Mancs in as well for free.

chimera

LE
The Private Eye picture has got to be the one...

chimera

LE
The Eye web page doesn't have it. I'll try and get it scanned.

I have never been a great one for starting topics, as things like:

Where is the best place you've had a cr@p or ever been caught w@nking by a nun, don't inspire me. Keep them coming anyway, there is a market for all things.

Back to the point. Today, NOW in fact, I am sitting in the sun in my pegoda, sipping Pino Grigio and gin and orange, (two glasses by the way) and listening to the England cricket team wiping the floor with a group of colonial chancers at a sport that we invented, AND THEN:

The heroic, poofy, sleazy, oily, greasy (I think you get my point) comes on to the radio, flogging a book during the lunch interval.

I don't need to remind you genuine squaddies and a few genuine and interested soap dodging, bone idle, walting civvies and students that this pond life (piers morgan, his name deliberately started with a lower case) had the editorial judgememt to publish photos in The Mirror of a few lads having a laugh under the guise of "British soldiers brutally assault Iraqi detainee"

He was sacked for being a cnut by someone who had more sense and morals.

BUT the bit that insensed me was; When asked if he regreted publishing these pictures ( and putting British service men and womens life in danger) The brilliant answer was, "NO, The government lied to us about weapons of mass destruction".

So thats all right then

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH.

140 for 2.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Shouldn't he be driving off the edge of a steep cliff in Spain or something, unintentionally. Just a thought.

SCoy

War Hero
He tried to claim that because of other court martials concerning troops that he had been 'vindicated' :evil:

Still, at least its lush weather, I'm going down the beach, the student union needs to be drunk dry tonight and KP is going to get his ton before tea :D

So he is justifying his actions by equating them to his perception of someone elses actions. Well, that takes the moral highground doesn't it?

A real school yard answer, which in all honesty, is to be expected from a cnut that risked inflaming the situation in a hostile area.

He should be stapled to an anvil and Air Dispatched without a parachute.

Just a note, Piers fancies himself as 'quite a scrapper, who never backs down if somebody offers him out'.

That's a direct quote if anybody bumps into him - he lives in Fulham.

He also had a clip on the Army Everest attempt website, where he spewed some bullsh1t about having friends in the Army and wishing them luck and how he supported the Army (I think).

Man's a Cnut.

Here it is.

When he was on "Have I got news for you"

wiki said:
When Piers Morgan was a guest in 1996, he came across as very thin-skinned and demanded the others (and in particular, Hislop) cease their "vindictive attacks" on him as he "demanded his privacy". Clive Anderson (replacing Merton as team captain that week) scathingly joked that the Daily Mirror was now, thanks to Morgan, almost as good as The Sun, and when asked by Morgan, "What do you know about editing newspapers?" replied, "About as much as you do". In what was not Morgan's finest moment, when shown his question in the Odd One Out round (Rupert Allason; Sting; a koala; Geoffrey Clements) he responded, "Is the answer 'jam'?" in reference to a joke made by Eddie Izzard the previous week, saying, "Last week Eddie Izzard said it and everyone roared with laughter as if it was hilarious." Hislop retorted that Izzard got a laugh because "People like him". When Hislop successfully made the 'jam' joke later in the programme, Morgan replied, "Don't play the popularity line with me, Hislop", before appealing to the audience: "Does anyone like him?" The audience responded loudly in favour of Hislop. In his autobiographical book, The Insider, Morgan claims that he was joking throughout and was surprised that viewers took the arguments seriously.

His brothers in, through probably keeps it very quiet

Your Attitude on this site against piers morgan is dreadtul. MOD give this man a gong. Morgan is a puffter of the first waters. Borat had the right
attitude. anybar, to you quick up slow down. SIR

listening to the England cricket team wiping the floor with a group of colonial chancers at a sport that we invented,

Whoops, when we stuff up we stuff up good.

desmond said:
Your Attitude on this site against piers morgan is dreadtul. MOD give this man a gong. Morgan is a puffter of the first waters. Borat had the right
attitude. anybar, to you quick up slow down. SIR
What?

Are your finger sellotaped together?

Isnt Piers Morgan a panel judge on a show with Simon Cowell and Amanda Holden??

Why the hell is this bell wart on the judging panel??

armies said:
Isnt Piers Morgan a panel judge on a show with Simon Cowell and Amanda Holden??

Why the hell is this bell wart on the judging panel??

Easy,
He's got a feckin good agent(no morals or sense of honour, but a good agent none the less)

He is and always will be known as a TW@T of the 1st degree, no-one should ever be allowed to utter his foul name in public, he is on a rung of the ladder just above Striking Fireman and level with Paris Hilton and two rungs above kiddie-fiddlers
WNAKER

He will have to do much good in life to over come the "mirror pictures" incident.

Probably donating his entire body as spare parts to orphans or similar.