Is piers morgan a Cnut?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aunty Stella, May 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seen as piers fcuking morgan has taken it on himself to endanger the lives of our comrades and seen as the journos are now looking in to see how we all are, I thought it might be a nice gesture to tell him how we all feel about him.

Please feel free to add your own kind words.
  2. Hang him to within an inch of his life, revive him and then send him on patrol in downtown Basrah.

If he survives that then re-hang him and kill him to death :D
  3. I liked him when he ran the Bizzare column in The Stun.
  4. Strap him into a shopping trolley and give it to Rick Walla for his monthly shop.
  5. The title of this thread: Is Piers Morgan a cnut?

Answer: No - cnuts are useful!!
  6. Bring him down to Emmas on a Wednesday night at kicking out time. Strip him and place KY by his feet (sounds familiar!). Then when the Navy lads have finished, stick a torpedo up his stretched ARRSE and shoot him out of HMS Trafalgar at the TBliar(praise be upon him!) when he hes next on board a ship or boat!
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

If his lifeless body is hung on Traitors Gate, can the gate be throughly washed afterwards?

Maybe even hung, drawn and quartered could be tried again...........
  8. Don't think he thought too much about publishing the said article. Either that, or he doesn't give a toss what happens to the guys left out in Iraq through no fault of their own. Their lives are in his hands now. . . . . . w@nker
  9. The guys a complete w*nker and deserves to die. :(
  10. Of course Piers Moron in a cnut! He should have been sacked and charged with insider share dealing a few years ago along with the authors of the paper's city slickers column, James Hipwell and Anal Boyle (not his rweal name but close enough for his level of journalistic accuracy.

Piers and the city shysters were buying cheap shares ( computer manufacturer Viglen comes to mind), then the shysters would put puff-pieces in the paper about the companies concerned, the shares would rise and heyo trebles all round! Conservative estimates are that Moron made £70,000 minimum.

As Gado pointed out i am sure you forgot the alledged bit..C_C
  11. Allegedly?
  12. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Suspect he may be an unemployed cnut fairly soon - if he has any guts that is now he realises what he has done. mmm - maybe he won't be then.

I wonder what his headline will be when the first soldier is killed because of his stupid charade
  13. Manchester Monkey - how about a line of anti -Piers t-shirts ?

If he can make money out of this, so can we :D
  14. :lol: :lol: Beautiful. . . I'd have 1 !!!