Is our Board Dull?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Apr 8, 2005.

?
  1. Never

14.5%
  2. Occaisionally

24.2%
  3. Always

27.4%
  4. Only when Dui-Lai posts!

33.9%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Had a PM ref the dullness of the board.

All users are requested to make sure their replies are relevant and interesting. If posssible even witty!

New topics are always welcome

2. I suppose it could be dull if you dont know what were dribbling about, those of us that know QAs, CMTs, ODP's, BMS's, the QE, CMH etc.. would find our rantings and slagging off highly amusing :D
    If you dont like it, sod off back to the STAB or Int Corps threads!! 8)

3. The silence speaks volumes! :wink:

4. You need to get some of us Infantry in yer or maybe a good Dragooning from the RAC

5. The silence is because we are far to busy giving our opinion on all the other boards..........now if you wanted to liven it up we could always highlight your Gender Identity issues and your request for reassignment :wink: 8)

6. No gender identity issues here, during the week I'm Capt. Darcy Dashing, and at weekends I'm Ms Talulah Swinging-Dick. I would come and mince through your territory in my sling-backs, but I fear I might trip on the tumble-weed. :wink:

7. its not dull, but theres not enough chicks with massive lungs posting self pics!! :cry:

8. See if we really wanted to love up some mustachiod creature wearing a dress....we'd not need the likes of you. Our Arm is blessed with QA's :twisted:

9. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Oh yes it is, very dull indeed......

10. then again the TA board is only interesting when we stagger in and stir things up before leaving after being accused of STAB baiting :roll: :twisted:

11. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I could put it down to Jealousy, as the TA Board has more than enough Doctors and AMS Members ( Are there more TA AMS than Regular? It must be pretty close by now?), but then again it's probably they who make our Boards dull as well :)

12. Your obviously a little disappointed and perhaps slightly bitter thats understandable.................but surely you were informed that Penis Extensions are not guaranteed to be succesfull 8O :?

13. Maybe more photo's would be posted if you wern't publicly slated and abused when you do post your photo! Fortunatly my shoulders are broad enough to laugh it off, some mor delicate peep's might not!!!

S-D

14. If you don't understand the medical humour, go back into your own "boxes". profqualramandqa is the best way to laugh at life (and the ams/dms/kfs or whatever is these days.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

15. Its only dull cause I've been away for so long !!!!

HIYA