Is nothing sacred?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joker62, Aug 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. You nasty person.
  2. Seems yours might have gone missing but did find this one on the petition page:-
    Name: Jennie Vincent on Aug 7, 2012
    Comments: "as a Dr, i delivered dead twins. I had to fist them to use as boxing gloves to fight off there grieving parents" come on Fb. Post it out. Surely that's paedophillia. Sick sick sick

I can't believe the daft bint copied it.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Found on the FB page

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  4. Do babies go to heaven? Imagine millions of the cnuts up there, dribbling on themselves and crying all day! Cnuts!
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Bet you couldn't eat a whole one...
  6. Not with chips no!
  7. My twin brother/second personality mudbutton signed it. He left a lovely comment as well. The insensitive cunt.
  8. Another

Attached Files:

9. John Tate Its a page that sick fuckers like you dicks need 2 realise you all need a good hiding and am willing 2 knock some sence into the lot ov you heartless bastards you all dnt seem 2 realise there are ppl who have lost there child and 2 make pathetic jokes like that its bang out ov order and theres a limit and this is way way out ov line let me tell u 1 thing when u grow up thats a if i hope 2 god it happens 2 you and the sick joke will be on each and every 1 ov you then lets see whos gna be jokeing round let me tell u am gna wrag u till u understand wot pain and upsetment you may ov caused 2 thease ppl and im discustied with the lot ov you scum.
    16 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 1
  10. Jeremy Mcquire Hello,

I am Posting today to express my anger as I am OUTRAGED and I will tell you all why..

9 Months ago my wife found out she was expecting and after all the years we have not been able to conceive this was a blessing, our miracle baby all those nights praying for a child god had finally heard our pleas, our tears and our pain he had granted us our wish

a month ago my wife miscarried and I tell you it was the most pain either of us had ever felt,

Last night I came home and found my wife was in tears she had stumbled upon this page and was distraught about the jokes that have been posted,

I have to admit I was furious...

10 hours ago · Like · 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Not in one sitting, but they do freeze well. Shouldn't this be in the Cookery forum?
  12. Have plod arrested anyone yet?