Is Nick Clegg able to lead LibDems to the victory?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Never

2. Maybe, but unlikely

3. I am thinking about it

4. Rather yes

5. Of course, yes

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you think about chances of LibDems to win the next elections?

Would you vote for LibDems?
  2. Do be brief. KGB you should already know the answer to this, are all the SVR officers in London too busy trying to find dissidents? Instead of doing their proper job of finding economic and political intelligence! God I hope the GRU aren't so thick.
  3. I think they'll have more chance if they have Lee Clegg at the helm.
  4. Not a chance.

How many spoiled ballot papers had both candidates crossed out and either Vince Cable or Charles Kennedy written instead?
  5. There will never be another Lib Dem Prime Minister. It's over 80 years since they won an election. The Labour party put them out of business.

Rather than breaking into factions and disappearing, they hang around and switch their 'allegiance' back and forth to whichever party seems likely to form the next government.
  6. A better question would be, will the LibDems ever go into a coalition with the Tories? They seem pretty keen on Liarbour in Scotland and Wales.

Maybe this time round they might work out that the country would never forgive them for keeping the one-eyed pension thief in power.

It is an interesting background.
  8. Sergey - this is the Liberal Party at work. Maybe you lot could shed some light on this - I remember at the time thinking this was better than a Brian Rix farce.

And they want us to vote for them. Mind you some of the jokes were good.

1. A famous book - Scott of the ArseAntics.

2. Scott to doctor - " Doctor I've got a splint in my arrse"

" A splint? Looks like half the Cabinets up there".

Have you seen Svens posts on this forum? - voting for them isn't an option it's suicide.
  9. I've got to agree with Rickshaw-Major .... Sven has probably alienated most of the ARRSE members and look-ins against voting for something he supports. When I think about it, he is doing the other parties a favour so can't be all bad lol
  10. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Just found out (via wiki) that Clegg is an Anthropologist/Archaeologist...I like him already :) That said he also has a very familiar face, but I'm damned if I know from where exactly...been annoying me for months...
  11. nick who?????
  12. vote for libdem = vote for anarchy softer punishments, more immigration, tonns more cash given to scroungers.. **** that things are bad enough under labour.
  13. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

See bold. I'm trying hard to correlate

Given the Whigs haven't had a go for a while, and certainly not since post WWII immigration and the welfare state proper, your assumption does not compute and is creating a syntax error...
  14. Well this is hard for me to say but, I'd sooner convert to Islam than vote Lib Dem. :D
  15. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

That must mean we are dialectic opposites as I have done and intend to continue to do both :D