Is my mate a freak?

Is Lonsdale for Chavs?

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only for freaky middle aged freaks who want to be boxers

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Good job you have broad shoulders pup, and an extensive collection of ladies underwear...
 
damm youve found my rucksack under the bed,,,,,hope the handcuffs didnt put you off,,,,,,
 
just cause i had a signed first edition of ,,you wanna be in my gang , by my mate gary,,g,,,with me ,,,it was a frame up...honest,,,
 
no just the tangas i nick off washing lines.....no one in their right mind would mix and match....
 
Please he has so much more class than that, its crotchless all the way....
 
Lonsdale chav cap £2.50
Lonsdale shellsuit £11.99
Lonsdale T-shirt £4.00
Lonsdale boxer shorts £0.50
Lonsdale socks £1.00
Lonsdale trainers £10.00
the look on your mates face when you tell him Lonsdale is a crap make, an that hes a freak £priceless
 

taboo

LE
boogey_man said:
Lonsdale chav cap £2.50
Lonsdale shellsuit £11.99
Lonsdale T-shirt £4.00
Lonsdale boxer shorts £0.50
Lonsdale socks £1.00
Lonsdale trainers £10.00
the look on your mates face when you tell him Lonsdale is a crap make, an that hes a freak £priceless
No no,you can get the T-shirts for £3.00 off Notts market. :)
 
taboo said:
scotlass said:
Please he has so much more class than that, its crotchless all the way....
Scotlass,I would rather not imagine that one thanks. 8O
What no imagination, you wont last five minutes round here then....


its the only way to cope..
 
think ill stick to my,, airborne,,walt t shirt goes well with the crotchless
nickers....
 
We need photographic proof pup, otherwise its just spitting in the rain..
 

NINJA69

Old-Salt
scotlass said:
NINJA69 said:
I have a friend who might want a lend of your Basque but I think he might already have one, but he has not told me yet.
Anytime, just make sure its washed before he returns it, not that i will be wearing it you understand.........
Ahhh a lady in De Nile, please tick one of the following:

Ladyboy,
Lady,
Boy who wants to be a lady,
Lady who wants to be a boy,
Man who cant decide,
Lady who cant decide
Horny Man,
Horny Lady

None of the above.
 
ill keep spitting then,,,im still paying money out to people for the last photos of me that were realeased,,,,,bugger...looked nice too...
 

taboo

LE
scotlass said:
taboo said:
scotlass said:
Please he has so much more class than that, its crotchless all the way....
Scotlass,I would rather not imagine that one thanks. 8O
What no imagination, you wont last five minutes round here then....


its the only way to cope..
Well a man in womens knickers just does'nt do it for me i am afraid,Anyway by the time i had finished p*ssing myself laughing,it was of no use to me anyway :)
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top