Is my dog a racist?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cloggie, Jun 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lately it strikes me that my dog,a Shetland Sheepdog, starts barking and growling against people of the Arabic origin when they pass by.
    I payed close attention if she does this to people from other descent,but to no such extend.
    Is she a racist,and more important,can she be prosecuted for that matter?
  2. can I buy it of you?
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Only if the dog calls a copper's horse 'gay' can it be prosecuted.
  4. Yes, it is. In todays anti-offensive society, you must take the dog round the back of the pub, give her a cigerette, and shoot her.

I'm sure i read somewhere that people of the asian persuasion smell different to Europeans, so dogs from Europe bark at them because they think they're a threat.
  5. We too have this problem; Dobermann hates all non caucasians, never encouraged him I promise! He's a black dobermann though so does it count?
  6. all dogs are racist.

They also taste good with noodles.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

My dogs got no nose
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I had an old Ginger lab who made up for his obvious defficiencies by chasing anyone who was Eau de nil and had curly hair!
  9. ok Il'll fall for it

How does it smell ?

10. Only if it's a beagle.
  11. it can't. I cut it's nose off.

(...and ate it)
  12. Not had a racist dog but i did once own one that was a raging lesbibob! She used to snarl and attack men, but try and shag womens legs! :?
  13. Sounds like Moody!!
  14. In the name of God, nooooooo!!!

Actually the BBC's Jeremy Vine did have a racist dog. He got it from a rescue home while he was a South Africa correspondent and was dismayed to discover that when he let it off the lead in the local park, it immediately locked on to and savaged the nearest black person.

It had been trained as a guard dog in a white neighbourhood, according to Vine.
  15. the best way to tell is get a golliwog in a turban and see what happens. if it rips the golliwog to bits then you will have confirmation