• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is Moodybitch a Secret Lezzer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale, I may be fat, old, ugly and desperate....but fcuk me, you've got designs on yerself luv.

I wouldn't do you with a fcuking 12ft pole....half the bleedin army have been through you girl, we can tell that by the stench thats seeps out of you, squelchy.

Why don't you find someone else to rub your rancid minge against, cos I'll never be that desperate.

Not a secret - you are all lezzers deep down. You long to get a grip of your girly mates and put on a display for the current man of your choice.

Truth is even lezzers are that way inclined so they can please blokes by putting on a show for us. Am available for hire as cameramen if you need assistance by the way just need camera and some training.

Moodybitch said:
Dale, I may be fat, old, ugly and desperate....but fcuk me, you've got designs on yerself luv.

I wouldn't do you with a fcuking 12ft pole....half the bleedin army have been through you girl, we can tell that by the stench thats seeps out of you, squelchy.

Why don't you find someone else to rub your rancid minge against, cos I'll never be that desperate.
Dale loves it when you talk dirty to her

I'm not taking sides.......

I'll have a pop at you both :D..... Moody has a face like a kicked in watermelon and Dale is that full of glue that when she sneezes she fires more fat than snot.

The thought of the pair of you Lezzing it up makes me want to eat my own sick and paddle in my own entrails. Thank God for buxom twin false breasted American lesbians otherwise we'd have to watch you two deisel dykes flicking each others battered beans.

Greengrass said:
Moodybitch said:

Dale loves it when you talk dirty to her
Don't all the girlie like that!!! :twisted:

The thought of the pair of you Lezzing it up makes me want to eat my own sick and paddle in my own entrails. Thank God for buxom twin false breasted American lesbians otherwise we'd have to watch you two deisel dykes flicking each others battered beans.
Cue Roxy

Murielson said:
Cue Roxy
But Murie, mine are real!!! :D

Oh Dale's a female!! all makes sense now as to why she was so facinated with me and chose to bitch over every post I made.......I thought u was a man!! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads