Is MDN on Holiday?

From The Metro:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=65993&in_page_id=2

Police in Massachusetts are hunting a mysterious naked man, who was seen by several witnesses wandering around town wearing nothing but a gas mask.

The nakedness was first observed by a witness at about 9.40pm last Thursday, when a motorist spotted the naked gas mask guy lurking in the entrance of a building in Newton, Massachusetts.

When the witness pulled up in their truck, the man fled, naked, down an alley.

The naked man and his gas mask were next reported when a woman heard her doorbell ring. Looking out through her door's peephole, she noticed that the person who'd rung her doorbell was naked, and wearing a gas mask.

Authorities believe that it may have been the same naked gas mask-wearing guy.

The gas mask-wearer is described as approximately 30 years old, 6 foot tall, around 14 stone, and naked.

Police say that no arrests of naked people wearing gas masks were made. It is not known if the naked gas mask-wearing man will is still naked, or wearing a gas mask.
From reports on here MDN must have been wearing stilts to have been described as 6 foot though!

Wondered where he'd gone. Now we know for sure.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Did he have a small, blond child under one arm?

14 stone??? MDN is 8stone wet through and wouldn't be seen in public wearing anything less than a gimp mask with built in ball gag! He would also have been noticable for the crocodile clips attatched to his testicles and the small blonde dwarf called Clive impaled on his manhood!

Cait said:
He's not on holiday, he's in my pocket.
In your back door more like.....

Cait said:
devilish said:
Cait said:
Not today.

He's in my pocket and will stay there until he stops being a naughty boy, i may let him out to play later.
Wishful thinking....... get fcuked the lot of you. Apart from Cait, can you feel me chomping your lady garden through your pocket lining?

minister_doh_nut said:
Cait said:
devilish said:
Cait said:
Not today.

He's in my pocket and will stay there until he stops being a naughty boy, i may let him out to play later.
Wishful thinking....... get fcuked the lot of you. Apart from Cait, can you feel me chomping your lady garden through your pocket lining?
No,but I can feel a sh1t coming on! :p

Latest Threads