is mandelson at it again?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by maguire, Aug 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'Lord Mandelson of Foy and Hartlepool is today facing uncomfortable questions about his housing finance arrangements. The indefatigable Andrew Gilligan (described by Mandelson at the time of the Hutton inquiry as a “loose cannon”) has been digging through publicly available records to explore the Business Secretary’s property dealings.
    What has whetted Gilligan’s appetite is just how his lordship could afford to buy a £2.5 million villa in Regent’s Park, one of the capital’s swankier addresses.
    He apparently made the purchase in 2006 when he was a European Commissioner, with a salary of about £160,000. The purchase price was almost 16 times his salary, which even by credit crunch standards of over-leveraging looks a little excessive.
    At the time, it was reported that he had helped raise the finance by selling shares in an advertising agency as well as receiving a legacy from his mother. But it emerges the shares were sold a year after the purchase, and the legacy amounted to “only” £452,000. Gilligan reckons that about £400,000 is unaccounted for.'
  2. Mandelsquirm never stops; he is as active as the Devil.
  3. Needs fuc king with a rag mans trumpet.
  4. The mans a thieving corrupt liar.
    He has been proven to be so twice. Why would a third time be a surprise?
  5. Exactly so.

I hope the good Mr. Gilligan nails the vile little ******'s hide good and proper. No point being a "loose cannon" if you can't cause some damage, is there? I shall, however, be very disappointed if Lord Voldemort finds a third get-out-of-the-shit-free card secreted about his person. It's long past time the atrocious squit was locked away.

All the best,

6. Or perhaps Mr Gilligan may end up on the receiving end (oooh er) of a mysterious accident. Can't have loose cannons delivering broadsides to New Labour can we :eek:
  7. Thieving, decevious, troublemaking twunt, hang the scum
  8. The answer to your question is in three parts:

Always was, always is and always will be.
  9. There are good people in the country, and on here, who think Mr. Mandelson is an honest man. He is a 'stoat in rat's clothing' - he is indescribably awful. Those who heard him on Radio 4 this morning will understand how dreadful a shit he is!
  10. Christ yes - I nearly crashed the car on the way in I was shouting at the radio so hard. Despite the fact that "Dip 'n' Dazzle" Davis is a crap interviewer Mandelson came across as a bombastic dirty little sh1t spreader. If he succeeds Brown, even with such a short time left in this parliament, he will utterly shaft this country - whats left of it.
  11. What do you mean, 'again'?

It's the nature of the beast.
  12. He's not a beast - he's a very naughty boy.
  13. I'll take your word for that.
  14. You calling me a :censored: ?!?!
  15. Mortgage, passports, Business Secretary, Lord of the Fly Boy's.

Say's it all.