Is Lynndie England an inbred and would you do her?

She's in the news again this week and I personally think she is the conception of a couple of banjo players, who are closely related, She was apparently photographed performing a sex act on one of her fellow servicemen. So the question you have to answer is would you do her or let her do an act on you? Should interbreeds like her be banned from the forces. Come on I am sure someone out there would pop a load inside her 8O

To answer my own question, I wouldn't touch her with a bag full of spare ones but MDN is a likely candidate. :D

She is hanging. Absolutely vile. And this from a man of incredibly loose morals with consistently low standards.

Dog faced cnut.

SuperTrooper said:
To answer my own question, I wouldn't touch her with a bag full of spare ones but MDN is a likely candidate. :D
If it had a pulse and a hoop MDN would go there.

In fact, forget the bit about the pulse. :wink:

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Great Picture...lol...can you buy that 'hard determined face' she's wearing by mail order...I think I need one ;)

I love her, I want to have her babies.

Muppet_in_Civvies said:
It would certainly improve Lynndies looks and appeal with me hanging out of her mouth.
Plus she might let do her mother and cornhole her sister....he he he.
By the looks of it her sister proberly is her mum

You sure she's American and not from Dorset.

My boss is undecided: on Friday he called her both "Manimal" (before a liquid lunch) & "Luscious Lynndie" (after said liquid lunch) so I suppose it's the age-old "How many pints?" question. :wink:

she has a "Lesbo" face and nope i wouldn't do her 8O

:lol: to be honest when i look at her, i think "bulldog chewing a wasp"

I would with a broomstick, with nails in it, rusty ones, smeared in sh1t.....
Almost forgot, and a sledge hammer, so I could give her the broomstick hard, apparently that's how she likes it.