Is Lynndie England an inbred and would you do her?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SuperTrooper, May 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She's in the news again this week and I personally think she is the conception of a couple of banjo players, who are closely related, She was apparently photographed performing a sex act on one of her fellow servicemen. So the question you have to answer is would you do her or let her do an act on you? Should interbreeds like her be banned from the forces. Come on I am sure someone out there would pop a load inside her 8O

To answer my own question, I wouldn't touch her with a bag full of spare ones but MDN is a likely candidate. :D
  2. Seen a few girls like this before.

Mainly in an OTC! :lol:
  3. She is hanging. Absolutely vile. And this from a man of incredibly loose morals with consistently low standards.

Dog faced cnut.
  4. If it had a pulse and a hoop MDN would go there.

In fact, forget the bit about the pulse. :wink:
  5. Sod Lynndie (moose anyway), just seen this on TV. Who's her friend? Looks like she's wearing stockings :p

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Great you buy that 'hard determined face' she's wearing by mail order...I think I need one ;)
  7. That's her Billy Bob crossdressing dad :lol:
  8. Her lawyer, Kristin Didonato (ain't Google great?)
  9. It would certainly improve Lynndies looks and appeal with me hanging out of her mouth.
    Plus she might let do her mother and cornhole her sister....he he he.
  10. I love her, I want to have her babies.
  11. thought it was her lesbian love bunny lawyer...
  12. By the looks of it her sister proberly is her mum
  13. Yeee Hawwww!
  14. You sure she's American and not from Dorset.
  15. My boss is undecided: on Friday he called her both "Manimal" (before a liquid lunch) & "Luscious Lynndie" (after said liquid lunch) so I suppose it's the age-old "How many pints?" question. :wink: