is LNV a cnut?

Discussion in 'Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Apr 17, 2004.

?
  1. Yep an utter looney tune cnut

84.9%
  2. Just a cnut

6.8%
  3. Nope, she is great and stable and doesn't need medication or culling

8.2%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Most of us have migrated over to jargon at some stage and enjoyed the banter with a few of the septics over there, recently LNV decided that the board should become LNV Jargon and get rid of anyone with any type of military background.

2. most defintley a cnut, nuttier than an artic load of Ferreo Roche, That Freak is in need of her internet access been cut of so she could discover there is a world that can be accessed without a keyboard and modem. Sad, bleak days for that Forum in the near future...

3. I'd vote, but ARRSE is fcuked my end. I've just signed up to GI Jargon for the first time. She certainly is on a different wavelength to the rest of the site. Seems to impose herself everywhere. Should rename the site to GI LNV. Is she in cahoots with BB ? If you looked at LNVs and BBs scalp, I'm sure you'd find 666 indented on to the flesh.

4. Gunn,y maybe there is some meat on that bone

Both LNV and BB were attention seeking freaks but (I can't believe I am saying this) at least BB had the common sense to go (eventually) LNV has tantrummed and fcuked off three times since I joined in August, each tiem coming back even more loopy than before.

I don't doubt that BB lurks and unless she has slipped under the wire no longer posts.

If LNV / High priestess weren't banned I'm sure she'd be here planning on how to boil our pets :D

5. being that cnuts are a useful commodity, poll is a bit harsh..

on cnuts that is!!

But if you want anything to get round the 'net' faster than 3mb broadband just tell the looney toon LNV :lol:

6. She hates a Bunch of Muslims cause of Usama Bin Laden and his buddies? Twisted? 8O

7. Jeeeeeesus, LNV is more nuts then BB ! Talk about back pedaling ! She's one dangeous cow !!

8. No - I am dangerous - she is just LNV.

9. She's deleted Corporal's WTF II thread, as well as anything else that was detrimental to her views. Even your posts Ex_Dvr!!! I reckon she is going for the GI top 100. Possibly will get it too judging by the amount of members that just left or are being banned. My deleted post rebuked her slagging off AARSE site members and the site owners and the site in general, but she has left all HER posts and threads slagging off of ARRSE in full view. So far.

MDN does the GI site ban the ISP when they ban ppl? If it happens to be the user and password type ban, I will now take bids for whosoever wants my log in..... :twisted: :wink: :lol:

P.S. Ctauch, that lone ranger mask still doesn't suit you :wink:

10. looks like she is banning IP's not just username.

11. well i probably just joined the list !!

12. I was just checking the site out. Damn, stuff arent going pretty swell for the yanks down there. A post by someone called Tofugonecrazy said something about a dictator to Joe?

What happened over there, mates? :!:

13. Just got banned!! for my last and starting a new post of don't critisize the mod or you will get banned!! :lol:

14. Haha Ex its not there now whatever you put. And as you well know I have two ISP's....... :roll: it sure is quiet over there.....