Is Liz a Groupie????

Status
Not open for further replies.
In "Chat" earlier this evening Sabre was calling our Liz (amongst other quite nasty things) a Groupie!!! :(

Come on guys, lets hear it for Liz and cast your vote! :)

Fat groupies are for winners.........LOL what is the criteria for being a groupie and what do u call someone who is hounded by groupies?

B

Biscuits_AB

Liz wants me. So does Poopy, BBC, Dale, Beanz, OB, BB, Minx, Aldershot Gobshite, Toonie, Trolley Trout, Dozy Bint and all the rest of the wimmin who post on this site.

And they know they do.

Biscuits_AB said:
Liz wants me. So does Poopy, BBC, Dale, Beanz, OB, BB, Minx, Aldershot Gobshite, Toonie, Trolley Trout, Dozy Bint and all the rest of the wimmin who post on this site.

And they know they do.
Never a truer word said.

Girls, you got yourselves into this, you can dig yourselves out.

Laters!!!!

Biscuits_AB said:

And they know they do.
And not forgetting Door_bundle. He sent me a PM saying that he was in the market for a new hoop-wretch, and that Biscuits fitted the bill admirably... 8O

Biscuits_AB said:

And they know they do.
8O Biccies you old groupie!

babyblue said:
In "Chat" earlier this evening Sabre was calling our Liz (amongst other quite nasty things) a Groupie!!! :(

Come on guys, lets hear it for Liz and cast your vote! :)
I hope so, I haven't had it in ages. :roll:

Why would anyone think Liz was a groupie? Has she been stalking the boys and offering them favours? Over active imaginations don’t a slag make! I'd love to hear the evidence! Come on Sabre, spill the beans……..:D

Beebs x

AB, can I calf before I pursue you?

Liz is a ginger virgin from huddersfield, and she's not a nurse she works at the bus depot kick-starting double deckers..........

or is she.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads