Is Keith the new Rupert?

Discussion in 'Officers' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Aug 6, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There seem to be a lot of ruperts out there called Keith.....   maybe BadCO could set up a poll so that the people using this site can cast votes for the most popular officer's name......?
  2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

3. We can add names in the comment box too....

Thanks Bad CO - you're a gent an' no mistakin'
  4. Has recruiting got that bad that Keith is the new Rupert What next allowing soldiers to apply for commissions themselves.

Where are the standards of yesteryear.
  5. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

Keith the new Rupert?  You are sailing periliously close to the wind, FS...

You're not to old for a good spanking my girl!  grrrr!   ;)
  6. I think you might know how close to the truth you are with that statement dear sweetheart ;)
  7. Flash, I agrees with ya and offer my services
  8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Are you being "cryptic" Humph?  ;)
  9. Boys, you are quite right!  I must be punished.... :-*
  10. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

Thank you Grumblin, you can test the waters, and if you're beaten to a bloody pulp by a jealous and disgruntled field field officer from a certain infantry regiment you will have sacrificed yourself in the noble cause of saving me from a "conduct unbecoming" court martial! ;)

Good luck tapping the boards in front of the Brigadier!
  11. Well as long as it isn't as bad as last time I did that board tap dancing it's a risk I'm willing to take beside I may have reached my service ceiling  8)

Although I may need to read between the lines and guess I should be thinking off limits? :-[

Bit slow on the up take and well who wants to clean their uniform again for another visit to the Brigadier  :-X
  12. Just dug this up from deep in the forum. 2 1/2 years since the last post. Have we found any more Keiths? Are there any Waynes, Dwaynes, Norberts or Troys out there?

13. How about CRAWFORD,MUIRandTOBY
  14. Surnames, surely?

15. No,First names for real!!!!CRAWFORDX2