Is Jim Davidson dead?

Keep seeing snips of info ref suspicious death in Jamaica. No links

May be a huge bite

thegimp said:
Keep seeing snips of info ref suspicious death in Jamaica. No links

May be a huge bite
Yes, Chalky White dunnit.

Trunnion-Tilt said:
Saw something about him leaving "Hells Kitchen" because of remarks he had made in reference to gays?
That was months ago, called a hermer a shirtlifter and got kicked off the show.

rockape34 said:
if you mean the headless body in a gulley, it wasn't him: Linky

... still never give up hope :twisted:
The sight of the headless body caused squeamish reactions from some of the onlookers who had gathered at the scene. "It look like when you kill a fowl," one woman said as she held her belly.
:?

Being in serious need of displacement activity and seizing the opportunity for a gratuituous time-wasting google to discover whether he's dead, the only reference I found would seem to be on Wikipedia, which alleges (or did ten minutes ago) that he died at around 1500GMT from massive haemorraging, having been admitted to hospital with a kidney problem. Someone seems to have taken the opportunity to edit the wiki piece and write 'Lies!' underneath the suggestion.

You'd have thought that some British media outlet would be reporting this as breaking news by now if the death occurred more than ten minutes ago, but as yet, nothing appears to have materialised.

Of course, it could be a misunderstanding of him dying on stage in Jamaica thanks to an ill-advised 'Chalky' sketch...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
thrombo said:
i hope he is. he was a c***.
Whilst I can't say I thought he was very funny and I found a lot of his remarks distasteful he did do a lot of work getting entertainers out to entertain the troops. So I think calling him a c@nt is a bit harsh.

Death
Davidson died in a Jamaican hospital this afternoon aged 55. He was admitted to the Richard Baldwin Hospital, Kingston, in the early hours of this morning (21st Feb) with a kidney complaint, and was later found hanging in a treatment room in the hospital. An initial presumption of foul play was ruled out, and a verdict of suicide appears more likely.
From Wikipedia (linky isn't working)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Davidson_(comedian)