Is Jim Davidson dead?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by thegimp, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Keep seeing snips of info ref suspicious death in Jamaica. No links

May be a huge bite
  2. Yes, Chalky White dunnit.
  3. Saw something about him leaving "Hells Kitchen" because of remarks he had made in reference to gays, but that was yonks ago?
  4. That was months ago, called a hermer a shirtlifter and got kicked off the show.
  5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Don't know about him, but his career certainly is.
  6. if you mean the headless body in a gulley, it wasn't him: Linky

... still never give up hope :twisted:
  7. :?
  8. i hope he is. he was a cock.
  9. Being in serious need of displacement activity and seizing the opportunity for a gratuituous time-wasting google to discover whether he's dead, the only reference I found would seem to be on Wikipedia, which alleges (or did ten minutes ago) that he died at around 1500GMT from massive haemorraging, having been admitted to hospital with a kidney problem. Someone seems to have taken the opportunity to edit the wiki piece and write 'Lies!' underneath the suggestion.

You'd have thought that some British media outlet would be reporting this as breaking news by now if the death occurred more than ten minutes ago, but as yet, nothing appears to have materialised.

Of course, it could be a misunderstanding of him dying on stage in Jamaica thanks to an ill-advised 'Chalky' sketch...
  10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Whilst I can't say I thought he was very funny and I found a lot of his remarks distasteful he did do a lot of work getting entertainers out to entertain the troops. So I think calling him a c@nt is a bit harsh.
  11. From Wikipedia (linky isn't working)
  13. hmm, i think i'll wait until it's on the news before I believe what wikipedia tells me.
  14. He must be in Bridgend Then.
  15. Me thinks a bite