• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is Jarrod a proper gayer?

looking at the evidence so far

He owns a bedford, a manly, some would say masochistic, truck to drive

He slept in a bed with 'snuggles' but didn't forcibly anally intrude him, somethat that we all suspect 'snuggles' would have enjoyed.... lots....frequently..

His interior furninshing advice is 'move it so the dog can't eat it'

He drinks pints and no sign of drinks containg fruit and umbrellas

He appears to hate his queer (ginger) partner

He owns a big dog, not some yappy little rat that has to be carried everywhere

He makes a lot of noise on the forums about wanting young men and being gay,could his alleged obsession with Tom Daley just be a smoke screen, is he just hiding his true colours, is he ashamed to stand up and say 'I, Jarrod of arrse, am straight'

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
looking at the evidence so far

He owns a bedford, a manly, some would say masochistic, truck to drive

He slept in a bed with 'snuggles' but didn't forcibly anally intrude him, somethat that we all suspect 'snuggles' would have enjoyed.... lots....frequently..

His interior furninshing advice is 'move it so the dog can't eat it'

He drinks pints and no sign of drinks containg fruit and umbrellas

He appears to hate his queer (ginger) partner

He owns a big dog, not some yappy little rat that has to be carried everywhere

He makes a lot of noise on the forums about wanting young men and being gay,could his alleged obsession with Tom Daley just be a smoke screen, is he just hiding his true colours, is he ashamed to stand up and say 'I, Jarrod of arrse, am straight'
I reckon he's licked more minge Claire Balding.

I work with a bloke who everyone else thinks is Gay. He has had various nicknames like Handbag, Gloria, Kirk Lavender, Lukewarm etc; but he is definitely straight.

But we tell people 'No. He's not gay, but he helps them out when there busy'

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You lot play nicely while I'm worked to death by Ancient-Mariners much hated NHS. I've to put up some statues of dancing lesbians, after our chief exec saw them at AM's Hospital they all want them.
I'm sure it's not in my job description.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You lot play nicely while I'm worked to death by Ancient-Mariners much hated NHS. I've to put up some statues of dancing lesbians, after our chief exec saw them at AM's Hospital they all want them.
I'm sure it's not in my job description.
Do not gush my sweet. It will only encourage them. And we do not wish to enact "Plan Endoscopy - This time it's 03.30 where you fucking live", do we?

They confuse 'gay' with 'homosexual'. A common mistake among the stupid class.

You are homosexual. You are about as gay as burning dustbins coming through ones window full of cats. With my dear sister watching the back door with a baseball bat.

I really wish she would not drive nails into the baseball bat. It is so.... how can I put this?

Latest Threads