Is Jar Jar the Maude House goat still a Virgin?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Gawp, Mar 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am currently working in Baghdad at Maude House. There is a very affectionate goat here who goes by the name of Jar Jar.
    Rumour has it that over the christmas period an Infanteer got lonely and did the obvious with the goat.
    Can anybody out there who knows anything about this matter please let me know as i am starting to get lonely and i would like to know what my chances are with Jar Jar

The Gawp

2. Not another booty :roll: :roll: :roll:

3. Why does it matter? If the goat is a virgin does that mean you will be more gentle and seductive? If the goat has been despoiled will you then be rough with her(?) or will you turn your nose up at sloppy caprine seconds? (Apologies to Le Chevre by the way)

Or are you just looking for ten top tips for goat rogering or busting in? Personally I always leave the halter on...until I have trained the goat to enjoy the caresses... :twisted:

4. Is this Jar Jar??

[​IMG]

looks to me like she hasn’t got any standards, buy her a pint and you may be onto a winner :wink:

5. Just because i want to relieve myself inside a goat, dont mean i am a booty.

6. are you really as boring in real life as you come over on arrse?

1 sentence per post, mostly sh1te, i dont know why you bother really.

i bet you even think you are amusing?

7. Seeing as your more recent posts (42 post of dullness I might add) have been nothing but 2 or 3 sentences, you sound very much like the pot calling the kettle… :roll:

I noticed you’ve thrown the exact same teddy at RCSignals, chip on your shoulder perhaps??

Back in your box Susan, I care not :D

8. Not a bad indication though :D

9. Good point well presented TopCat.
    Just a quick update on the goat, on a thorough examination by an unnamed vet it appears Jar Jar has been penetrated at some point in its life, he failed to conclude if it was by man or beast or a combination of the two.
    A DNA test was unable to discover the bearer off the sperm residue on poor Jar Jar's anus but the search has now been narrowed down to either a soldier in the Royal Irish or a rabid bear, as the DNA of the two are generally very close we are unable to get a conclusive answer.

The Gawp

10. just shows, you are a boring cnut to even checked up on what i had previously posted.i post when i have something to say, not because i like to see my name in print. i bet you have a pet pte/lcpl who is your best mucker that is impressed with everything you have done.
    betting you are a scaley tech. :roll:

11. Couldn't have said it better myself. :p

Close the door on your way out, after you have got your coat.

Take care now!!!

12. now that is definately pot and kettle. how many posts? how many of use? i have probably 1 more useful post than you have ever produced

13. Is yours the brown coat? Take it and leave.

14. There, that’s a little better :wink:

Wrong on all accounts mate.
    As far as I know, no one from my unit knows who I am. Only a few friends from this site know who this call sign is, and I’m certainly not a scaley tech :D

Do you honestly think I care what a non-entity like you has to say??
    You might like to try contributing a little more to this site before you try criticising what I post.

Do one cnut, you're boring.

Regards

Goku :wink:

15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Jealousy is just so unattractive :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: