Is it wrong?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by giblackjack, Nov 28, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it wrong to prefer a chick with a nice big set of milk jugs? I know quite a few guys who like a girl with a nice set of hooters, but I almost get more turned on by looking at those than by looking at a girl's box. :oops:

I know personally I'd rather date a slim girl with a big pair than anything else in the world. Thoughts?

2. Or you could find one with a nice box and buy her some hooters to suit!

Designer breasts........hmmmmmmm.............

Beebs x

3. I think the keyword is 'prefer'. What you actually get maybe something else. Unless your Brad Pitt or Justin Timmmmmmberlake, then don't be so choosy! :p

4. mmm difficult call.

I am guilty of one or two hippocrockapigs, munters and burst hooverbags.. but paramount for me is a pretty face.

Jugs and a belting beetles bonnet are a bonus but unless a bird is minute or flat chested then I'm not overly bothered.

I've always been into dark haired and dark skinned totty with a kind of latino/ south American appearance. (How many times have I rubbed my rocket thinking of Miss Venezuela licking my bag :D )

As I am growing old however my eyes have been opened and now take blondes into consideration too.... one or two have really caught my eye and I now regret having blinkered vision in my 'trout selection' over previous years.

There aren't many birds out there that boast stunning good looks, tall shapely slim figure, awesome sense of humour, fun to be with, and electric under the sheets..... taking it in the wrong un also would surely be just too much to ask :D

5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one MDN

6. I have pulled and subsequently slept with women who's faces I've barely glanced at as long as they had a nice rack. It doesn't make me a bad person, does it?

B-T

7. stunning good looks, tall, shapely ....... etc, etc ............ you talking about me??!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Nope :D

Point to note: Gingers are still completely out of the question

9. Fussy lot aren't you. :?: If it is alive and has 2 x chromosomes then that's fine by me. :)

10. Errr, as I understand it, humans have 46 pairs of chromosones: do you only shag amoeba?

11. Pulse and preferably awake qualify for me. :wink:

I generally follow MDN's requirements - dark hair/skin etc.

More of an arrse man myself but good funbags can keep me amused for a while. Never had dummy as a baby u see. :(

12. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Erm... that would be 23 pairs of chromosomes - or do you only shag siamese twins? :D

13. Does it matter how many sets of chromosomes and whether they are XX or XY as long as they have a great set of t*ts and a functioning f*nny attached?

Beebs x

14. Well said beebs.