Is it wrong to make love to 16,17, year olds if your over 25

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by matt12345, Jun 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it wrong to make love to 16,17, year olds if your over 25
  2. Make love? You fooking poof.
  3. *yawn*

over 16 is legal

The only time it's illegal is if it's "surprise sex", you're in a position of responsibility (teacher, youth leader etc) or if they are mentally incapable of making the decision themselves
  4. YES !!!!!!

but shaggin 'em is ok....8O
  5. i thought i would say that for legal reasons
  6. what legal reasons? same fcuking act, different name - means fcuk all difference
    fcuking c0ck
  7. More importantly where the hell did you manage to find 16 17year olds who would let you do them?
    is it all at once, or do they turn up on differant nights?
  8. J_D

J_D LE

How much over 25 are you?
  9. Dont really matter does it the question has been answered
  10. It was a question about morality. but who gives a shit morals are your own personal choice and who the fcuk says there right or wrong dont matter as long as your within the law .
  11. so why did you ask you throbber?
  12. Bugger I was going to say that.

Though I will add; we don't like dem dere Philosophisizers round deese here parts.
  13. I reckon she must have really good parents.

Don't steal some poor girls childhood you mong. She'll miss all the fun of getting ragged silly at house parties, or underage clubbing.
  14. J_D

J_D LE

You asked a question fool, don't like what you hear don't make it public domain.

So yes, you are not breaking a law but it is kinda sick and sad that a late 20's possibly 30 yr old has to find himself with a kid. Do you not have any friends your own age??
  15. It is wrong to 'make love' to a dead 16 or 17 year old so I've been told. Its not the moral issue, it's the thought of getting caught....again.