Is it wrong to make love to 16,17, year olds if your over 25

Make love? You fooking poof.

*yawn*

over 16 is legal

The only time it's illegal is if it's "surprise sex", you're in a position of responsibility (teacher, youth leader etc) or if they are mentally incapable of making the decision themselves

YES !!!!!!

but shaggin 'em is ok....8O

matt12345 said:
Is it wrong to make love to 16,17, year olds if your over 25
More importantly where the hell did you manage to find 16 17year olds who would let you do them?
is it all at once, or do they turn up on differant nights?

It was a question about morality. but who gives a shit morals are your own personal choice and who the fcuk says there right or wrong dont matter as long as your within the law .

matt12345 said:
It was a question about morality. but who gives a s*** morals are your own personal choice and who the fcuk says there right or wrong dont matter as long as your within the law .
so why did you ask you throbber?

hallveg said:
matt12345 said:
It was a question about morality. but who gives a s*** morals are your own personal choice and who the fcuk says there right or wrong dont matter as long as your within the law .
so why did you ask you throbber?
Bugger I was going to say that.

Though I will add; we don't like dem dere Philosophisizers round deese here parts.

I reckon she must have really good parents.

Don't steal some poor girls childhood you mong. She'll miss all the fun of getting ragged silly at house parties, or underage clubbing.

matt12345 said:
You asked a question fool, don't like what you hear don't make it public domain.

So yes, you are not breaking a law but it is kinda sick and sad that a late 20's possibly 30 yr old has to find himself with a kid. Do you not have any friends your own age??

It is wrong to 'make love' to a dead 16 or 17 year old so I've been told. Its not the moral issue, it's the thought of getting caught....again.

The Lord Flasheart said:
It is wrong to 'make love' to a dead 16 or 17 year old so I've been told. Its not the moral issue, it's the thought of getting caught....again.
'She who shall not be named' sent you over the edge huh?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Anya1982 said:
'She who shall not be named' sent you over the edge huh?

Which one? I've got a collection of them now. You'll have to narrow it down a bit.
Don't blame me if she now pops up from the grave;

Pentwyn/Yannie/lawstudent/BB

Quoted on another thread from matt12345

matt12345 said:
There are some goodones but if you have ever been in an interview room accused of serious offences you havnt comitted and them not beliving a word you say, you might not care as much about 14 dead cops.
I have and its fcuking scarey.
These 2 topics wouldnt be related would they?????? :? :? :?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Do you have P.T.S.D. Flash

Latest Threads