Is it wrong to flick bogeys at the back of the toilet door?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bravo2nothing, Mar 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wouldn't say I am a sniper by any means but my marksmanship principles are quite sharp when it comes to flicking bogeys (is that the correct usage for the plural? Suggestions please.). I am on the range every morning (trap 2, with the window) and I have managed to get quite a tight grouping, only problem is that I seem to run out of rounds before I've finished my crap.

This morning I come in and I am looking forward to taking up my firing position on the throne (working in London, the crust in my nose was feeling quite aerodynamic and sticky) when I notice my target area has been cleaned and there is now a polite notice asking the occupant to stop firing.

Naturally I've seen this as a challenge and the first couple of this morning 'rounds' where peppered across the said notice but my question is, is it unreasonable to flick bogeys at the toilet door? Are there any other 'seasoned' shots out there?

2. I eat my crusted snot!

3. It's not wrong per se, but it does seem a tad unimaginative.

Why not wipe them inside your undercrackers, eat them mixed with your knobcheese, post them inside a bluey to a mate on tour or just save them along with your toenail clippings like a normal person?

4. Why not refrain from actually digging them out and simply blow snot rockets at the door instead?

You will spend so much time trying to ensure a big lump of candlewick doesn't land on your top lip, you won't even realise you've finished your dump.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think a more adventurous approach would be to get them to stick to the backs of people's heads in a crowded environment.

It may add a little frisson of excitement to your otherwise dreary and suicidal existance. ;-)

6. I have to say that for the first time in reading an ARRSE thread, I actually feel sick! :puker:

7. Moody you're my girl..I love you. Sit on my face please?

8. Ok, but for your sake, you better put your ressie on first

9. So you're a civvie then?

10. Yep! :biggrin:

11. So you'll not want to hear about soggy biscuit or mine's a pint of piss please?

12. I can't believe for one minute Moody that you have a toxic snatch? I'll have to come around and recce it.

13. Old hat B2n. Too strongly connected to the Green Machine to have remained entirely innocent!

But for some reason bogeys have a stomach churning effect.

14. Why do you think Simon Weston looks like he does? The Gallahad, pah...that was a cover story! He wasn't even on it...he was in my bedroom getting his grid melted by my flammable flaps

15. What? Like it's time for lunch?