• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is it wrong to find this amusing..?

Is it wrong to find this amusing..?

• Bust a rib after reading it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Totally wrong and not amusing whatsoever

• Gave me a Mild Smirk

• Pished my pants with laughter

• Total voters
Is it wrong to find this article amusing. Must say that the thought of someone crawling round dressed as a Goat did make me giggle....

Man dressed in animal skin shot dead during hunt

A Greek man dressed in animal hide was mistakenly shot dead while out hunting wild boar for a Christmas dinner. Full Article

:?: :?:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Very effective disguide - I'm not surprised he got the happy message.

I wonder if his family will stuff and roast him or just braise mildly.

heard_it_all_before said:
Is it wrong to find this article amusing. Must say that the thought of someone crawling round dressed as a Goat did make me giggle....

A Greek man dressed in animal hide was mistakenly shot dead while out hunting wild boar for a Christmas dinner. Full Article

Was he WELSH?????????????

heard_it_all_before said:

Nominated for Darwin Award. :lol:

Latest Threads