Is it wrong to fancy Ginger buuuurds??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by geo7863, Jan 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dont ask me why but ginga women just do it for me, especially if they are covered in feckles...should I see a doctor about this infliction?

2. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Yes, go now before it's to late. Before you are treated like an outcast.
    And how can you handle the smell of stale p*ss all the time?

3. yes. immediately.

did you lose your sense of smell in an industrial accident?

4. Are you a member of the gwar community yourself?

If not get yourself to the MO and sent away to a nice padded cell until the fantasies of bus stops, tower block lifts, and sugar puff aromas leaves you.

Don't you know they catch fire if exposed to daylight!!

5. Are you still here? Anyone who fancies a bird who both looks and smells as if she has ben caught up in an explosion in a baked bean factory needs serious help.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You are all talking bollox - or fox pish - but in any event you speak of the love that dare not speak its name; that of man for gingger wooman. This is an ancient perversion practised by turns overtly and covertly, according to religious and social practises of the day. It was not in fact until Lulu broke the gwar barrier of social acceptability in the 1960s, that doing gwars became a socially viable route.

I have been doing gwars all my life. Indeed, if you include me then my modal sexual partner of choice is gwar too...but as for gwar burrds, get yourself fell in and roger as many as you can. Interestingly in my experience throughout a lifelong study of the gwar burd, they do not go grey "down there" as early as other coloured fandango bushes. I wonder why?

7. Nope, I love Gwar birds.

8. I'll be the first to admit that my middle eyebrow is as ginga as they come...but I have taken professional advice...my hair colour is officially dark ash blonde!!

This stems from Patsy Palmer!! apart from the irritating whining voice (RICKIIIIIII!!!) which made me want to smash her grid in...the hair colour and freckles made me want to smash her back doors in!! I think I could withstand the stink of vixens pish and digestive biscuits for a go at giving her a hoop dhobi!!

9. I dont mind the ginger bird from Girl's Aloud. She the best one and bound to be filthy.

10. She's a fcukin' sour pussed pigdog with as much going for her as my gwar dog!

11. Thank feck it's not just me then. I've been a closet gwar fancier for years but was always to scared to admit it. Definately my favorite flavour :hump:

12. Only gwar i'd ever do, though she would have to buy the deoderant and paper bag.

13. You see your getting it all wrong, the correct term for the Female form is 'Flaming Red Heads'.
    And their is only one way to know when you have satisfied a 'Flaming Red Head' in that she unties you.
    Nowt wrong with a good FRH

• Like Like x 1
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Hello. Is this Gwars Annonymous? Supa!

My name is Mlar, and I quite like Gwars. I haven't had a Gwar for over a month now. Instead, I've been licking windows, eating ice cream and holding ballons (when I've not been having it away with other mllars, both male and female).