• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Is it worth correcting?

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I don`t recall going to Brunei in the 70`s but my records say this is so.

Perhaps it was one of those drug induced trips which most of us have suffered.

Is it worthwhile contacting Army records and pointing out this discrepancy?

Members of my Regt at the time did go there but I`m pretty sure I wasn`t with them.

Brunei.jpg

If you can't remember the 70's...

Whoa! That should be can and 60's. But would also apply to BAOR, I suppose... ...where you passed out before going to Brunei and where you woke up afterwards.

Keep it. It'll impress the ladies.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Is this a common thing? I too have been somewhere that I never went to, and they gave me a piece of tin for it - which just gathers dust in a drawer.

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
If you can't remember the 70's...

Whoa! That should be can and 60's. But would also apply to BAOR, I suppose... ...where you passed out before going to Brunei and where you woke up afterwards.

Keep it. It'll impress the ladies.
Yes but my point was how could I forget going to a far eastish country just around the end of the Vietnam war for just over 6 weeks?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is this a common thing? I too have been somewhere that I never went to, and they gave me a piece of tin for it - which just gathers dust in a drawer.
Shut it cowboy. Some of us are trying to resurrect the Brunei - Europort cocaine connection here. Go and get a cup of tea. We'll be in touch when we need you.

Latest Threads