is it waltish to?

now i wanna know your opinions on whther it would be considered very walt of someone to buy a pair of Adidas GSG9 tactical boots if that person had sweet F.A to do with THEM? obviously this person would not be professing to be with THEM but the boots look awesome and apparently feellike trainiers, but i don't wanna look liek a cnut.

Have you seen the boots?

Do you really think that they look "awesome"?

Are you confusing "awesome" with "ridiculous"?

No, buying boots won't make you a walt.

little_guns said:
now i wanna know your opinions on whther it would be considered very walt of someone to buy a pair of Adidas GSG9 tactical boots if that person had sweet F.A to do with THEM? obviously this person would not be professing to be with THEM but the boots look awesome and apparently feellike trainiers, but i don't wanna look liek a cnut.
Don't!

Whilst in Phase 1 and 2, you will have to wear issued kit.

Wait untill you get to your unit before even thinking about it.

Just my humble opinion.

wasn't gonna do outsilly like that til after training, gottapass all thatfitnes stuf first :(

little_guns said:
Boots are boots. I wouldn't consider the look to be a selling point, they look sort of corrective in my opinion.

I'm sure you wont look a cnut if you wore some. :wink:

Don't bother, just use the issue kit, it's that not bad. And, there's nothing wrong with a grand pair of Silver Shads, now there's footware.

little_guns said:
well maybe not awesome but different.

Thigh length pink leather jackboots look different too, and if you wear those people will be 100% certain that you are one of 'them'.

little_guns said:
I have a friend in that unit and we teased him about those gay boots.

They look gay....full stop.
They are trainers with fecking extra lacing!
In fact they are even sold on boxing supplies websites!

The GSG9 boots are great for the job they are designed to do. Sit in the back of a van for an hour, kick some Hermanns back doors in, then back in the van.

I'd give them about an hour on Junior Brecon, after which you would be better off barefoot.

CH512O said:
They look gay....full stop. [/img]
Having seen the picture I'm inclined to agree...

:)

Rodney2q

Seen them used as racing slippers for a CFT, not for me I'll stick with man at Q&M

little_guns said:
I don't think you would be considered a Walt. Just don't get a Para Smock it's not worth the boring discussion :wink:

... also what happens when you get a blowout? - all you will get to replace them will be care of HMG