Is it usual...

... to find that one has attracted a cock-noshing stalker when one starts on ArRSe? One that likes to ask about my hair and other physical attributes? Likes to try to sound abusive and tough as if he's really "all man"? In fact, he's so nails he even named himself for a make-believe movie character.

Just wondering?

Name and shame it/him/her :?

It isnt me is it :roll:

Edited to say what size shoes do you wear :?

Ok Airborne it was me i admit it im really a lorry driver from Derby and my name is Dave....sorry i will back off just to lull you into a false sense of security.

so can i still run my fingers through your hair?

scotlass said:
Ok Airborne it was me i admit it im really a lorry driver from Derby and my name is Dave....sorry i will back off just to lull you into a false sense of security.

so can i still run my fingers through your hair?
Sh*t Scotlass you've been grooming me for months now and I was a bit wary when you told me you were a stunning 30 year old page three model. If you had told me you were a hairy lorry driver called Dave you could of had me in the sack ages ago :D

Unfortunately, I don't have most of the PMs. With the Grays Lane affair I had to cull the dross from my inbox regularly. Since I hadn't heard from my new boyfriend in a week or more I thought he'd moved on to someone a bit more "Village People" than myself. But I logging in yesterday to find he was still on my case. A serious case of obsession by the looks of it. He's obsessed with my age and my hair of late and very 'rough tough" insulting too. You know, the kind of insult slinging that is obviously a cover up for the deep feelings he has for me...

Scotlass... There's a plane ticket in the post... :twisted:

Bollox! I keep sending posts but no bugger PM's me (even when i have sent serious questions out!) I think it is because i have no hair and am only thirty. I also have no teeth if anyone is interested apparently adds three inch onto the tongue(according to mrs3b's)

[
quote="Airborne_Aircrew"]Unfortunately, I don't have most of the PMs. With the Grays Lane affair I had to cull the dross from my inbox regularly. Since I hadn't heard from my new boyfriend in a week or more I thought he'd moved on to someone a bit more "Village People" than myself. But I logging in yesterday to find he was still on my case. A serious case of obsession by the looks of it. He's obsessed with my age and my hair of late and very 'rough tough" insulting too. You know, the kind of insult slinging that is obviously a cover up for the deep feelings he has for me...
Scotlass... There's a plane ticket in the post... :twisted:[/quote]

Whats this Gay Naafi............you should have your own site..........UPYOURARRSE.........Gay members only............LoL

burnleybootboy said:
Bollox! I keep sending posts but no bugger PM's me (even when i have sent serious questions out!) I think it is because i have no hair and am only thirty. I also have no teeth if anyone is interested apparently adds three inch onto the tongue(according to mrs3b's)
pm'd you to make you feel wanted :wink:

sebcoe said:
[
quote="Airborne_Aircrew"]Unfortunately, I don't have most of the PMs. With the Grays Lane affair I had to cull the dross from my inbox regularly. Since I hadn't heard from my new boyfriend in a week or more I thought he'd moved on to someone a bit more "Village People" than myself. But I logging in yesterday to find he was still on my case. A serious case of obsession by the looks of it. He's obsessed with my age and my hair of late and very 'rough tough" insulting too. You know, the kind of insult slinging that is obviously a cover up for the deep feelings he has for me...
Whats this Gay Naafi............you should have your own site..........UPYOURARRSE.........Gay members only............LoL[/quote]

Now Seb just because none of the nice boys pm you there is no need to be so bitter..

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Unfortunately, I don't have most of the PMs. With the Grays Lane affair I had to cull the dross from my inbox regularly. Since I hadn't heard from my new boyfriend in a week or more I thought he'd moved on to someone a bit more "Village People" than myself. But I logging in yesterday to find he was still on my case. A serious case of obsession by the looks of it. He's obsessed with my age and my hair of late and very 'rough tough" insulting too. You know, the kind of insult slinging that is obviously a cover up for the deep feelings he has for me...

Airborne_Aircrew is he a gay pongo then?

jaybee2786 said:
What there is a movie star named jaybee2786
Probably stood next to that Battlefield at which your Squadron won it's right to display a Napoleonis Eagle Standard. Perhaps you could let us know how that ever came about - you walt!

At least the Army was involved in the battles for which it displays battle honours, I suppose a series of different gates as Squadron crests would be a little dull , if accurate. - twunt!

You mean like this:

Once awarded, Battle Honours are divided into those with the right of emblazonment, i.e. with the right to be displayed on the Standard, and those with the right of entitlement but without the right of emblazonment. For right of emblazonment, the unit had to be involved in direct confrontation with the enemy, demonstrating gallantry and spirit under fire. Right of entitlement only was awarded when the unit took part in a campaign but not under direct fire. For example, the Honour 'South Atlantic 1982' was only awarded with right of emblazonment to No 1 Sqn flying Harriers, No 18 Sqn flying Chinooks and No 63 Sqn RAF Regiment operating the Rapier. Twelve other Squadrons were awarded the Honour without the right of emblazonment. The Honour 'Gulf 1991' was awarded to 20 units with the right of emblazonment. and to 22 others without, because they were either guard forces or in reserve and therefore not in direct confrontation with the enemy.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Airborne_Aircrew said:
... to find that one has attracted a c***-noshing stalker when one starts on ArRSe? One that likes to ask about my hair and other physical attributes? Likes to try to sound abusive and tough as if he's really "all man"? In fact, he's so nails he even named himself for a make-believe movie character.

Just wondering?
Well, I know that it is because you are erudite, charming, witty and ever so handsome. Your hair is soft and lustrous, and your other attributes; well, what can I say? A GIANT of a man! :oops:

The above is a fairly accurate description. Of me.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Airborne_Aircrew said:
... to find that one has attracted a c***-noshing stalker when one starts on ArRSe? One that likes to ask about my hair and other physical attributes? Likes to try to sound abusive and tough as if he's really "all man"? In fact, he's so nails he even named himself for a make-believe movie character.

Just wondering?
Do you work out?

jaybee2786 said:
You mean like this:

Once awarded, Battle Honours are divided into those with the right of emblazonment, i.e. with the right to be displayed on the Standard, and those with the right of entitlement but without the right of emblazonment. For right of emblazonment, the unit had to be involved in direct confrontation with the enemy, demonstrating gallantry and spirit under fire. Right of entitlement only was awarded when the unit took part in a campaign but not under direct fire. For example, the Honour 'South Atlantic 1982' was only awarded with right of emblazonment to No 1 Sqn flying Harriers, No 18 Sqn flying Chinooks and No 63 Sqn RAF Regiment operating the Rapier. Twelve other Squadrons were awarded the Honour without the right of emblazonment. The Honour 'Gulf 1991' was awarded to 20 units with the right of emblazonment. and to 22 others without, because they were either guard forces or in reserve and therefore not in direct confrontation with the enemy.
So do tell - which of the Napopleonic wars won the RAF right of entitlement?